• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dabte in Marvel v Capcom 3!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just found this... and DMC'S Dante is the only Dante i know :D

Marvellous news from Capcom
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate Of Two WorldsCapcom has officially confirmed Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, a new 2D beat 'em-up confirmed to feature Wolverine, Iron Man and Hulk from Marvel and Ryu, Chris Redfield and Morrigan from Capcom.

The final game will have more than 30 characters with others hinted at in silhouette including Deadpool, Super Skrull, Dante, Felicia and Frank West.

The game will be a full disc-based release this autumn on 360 and PS3.

I was so excited i messed up spelling Dante's name!!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
oooh sounds exciting! I haven't played a good fighting game since the disappointment of Tekken 6.

And having Dante in it will be a bonus! It says released this Autumn - does that mean in Japan? US? or Europe? It probably won't be out for ages over here.

(I saw 'dabte' and read 'debate' I thought oooh are we debating over Marvel and capcom or soemthing?! lol)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I was just in a rush to post...

As for release... who knows!
I never thought games like this get released in the west, but seeing it's Marvel...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^It's excactly like Tatsunoko vs Capcom,it's the same developers/team[see : NOT Capcom] and it's going to be released next summer[speculation if not later in 2011].

If you know Capcom vs Tatsunoko then you know what Capcom vs Marvel 3 is...

PS : GODDAMIT CR @ PCOM.FINALLY,AFTER ALL THESE YEARS,A GAME WITH A PLAYABLE[not counting SRW and J] TEKKAMAN BLADE AND IT"S WII-FREAKING-EXCLUSIVE.ZH!T!!

Meg

OOOO! Yay! This sounds good. Can't wait to play as Dante. reason alone to get this game.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
It was my fault i suppose, i was excited... but it's microsoft's fault for putting the b next to the n

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL!!! Yeah. I always wondered what's up with the keys.
Why is A not the first letter? And why is B not next to it? It makes no sense!!!! :lol:

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
clairavance;216933 said:
LOL!!! Yeah. I always wondered what's up with the keys.
Why is A not the first letter? And why is B not next to it? It makes no sense!!!! :lol:

there is a reason for it.

with typewriters. they had to put the most commonly used letters under the persons left hand ( the weaker hand for most people). it was to make people type slower because typewriters where to slow to keep up. once computers where made they could handle faster typeing but everyone was used to the QWERTY arrangement so it wasn't changed. if they changed the arrangement to the exact opposite everyone whould type faster ( once they got used to the keys being in a differnt place.)

i don't remember how i know this but since i do i figured i whould mention it.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
All my hopes for this game are summed up in the following video...

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iZ5esICsnbA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iZ5esICsnbA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom