• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

D.M.C. (Devil May Cry AU) UPDATED!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Mission Three will probably be up sooner rather than later because this second mission was originally longer. I decided to split it in half though since the third chapter will also be introducing new and more prominent characters for this upcoming story arc.

So, be on the lookout for "Hellish Highway"!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
its a good chapter that made me interested in this world and its denizens in it which is always a plus.

Im guessing demons are wide known since the pizza guy didnt seemed phazed by the demons in his store.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
its a good chapter that made me interested in this world and its denizens in it which is always a plus.

Im guessing demons are wide known since the pizza guy didnt seemed phazed by the demons in his store.
Yea, in this world, humans and demons coexist with one another and have been for a long time. If you refer to my first chapter, one of Dante's friends that works at Tony Redgrave's bar, Mischa, is a demon herself.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Yea, in this world, humans and demons coexist with one another and have been for a long time. If you refer to my first chapter, one of Dante's friends that works at Tony Redgrave's bar, Mischa, is a demon herself.
its a interesting choice.

i like how you dont over-explain the world and you let the story itself set it up. very cool.

Top Bottom