• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

credos same sword as nero

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
But of course. Nero's sword was originally a sword from the Order. He just replaced some parts to make it more powerful and useful. Like adding the motorcycle handle to adjust power.

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
no credos sword had a motorcycle handle also
and the leader surely has to be modified also

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Maybe different than Nero's. Nero did the modification himself, but it is possible he stole the idea from Credo?

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
could be possible. Like you said tony, because nero is a part of the order then maybe they all got given swords, but nero upgraded his (I've brushed up on my DMC4 knowledge :p)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
There is no maybe DD;)

"Red Queen: It is a special weapon designed by the Order of the Sword. Its handle resembles a motorcycle accelerator. Twisting the Red Queen's handle releases a powerful propellant along the edge of the sword. The explosive force of this propellant can turn even the weakest person into an agent of destruction.
However, this power has been upgraded by Nero due to some modifications and it's impossible to handle by untrained people."

So they all got that sword but Nero's done it a bit more powerful.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Oh k sorry this doesnt pertain to this subject. But they recently released the news that Nero wasnt gonna receive any new weapons. Does this still stand cause i read someone say that now he is. Is this tru?:lol: :)

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Tony_Redgrave;45496 said:
There is no maybe DD;)

"Red Queen: It is a special weapon designed by the Order of the Sword. Its handle resembles a motorcycle accelerator. Twisting the Red Queen's handle releases a powerful propellant along the edge of the sword. The explosive force of this propellant can turn even the weakest person into an agent of destruction.
However, this power has been upgraded by Nero due to some modifications and it's impossible to handle by untrained people."

So they all got that sword but Nero's done it a bit more powerful.

oh right I see now :$

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Lady_0989;45525 said:
Oh k sorry this doesnt pertain to this subject. But they recently released the news that Nero wasnt gonna receive any new weapons. Does this still stand cause i read someone say that now he is. Is this tru?:lol: :)

As far as everyone knows, yes it still stands. He will only be gaining new Devil Bringer abilities.

Top Bottom