• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Could Trish be....

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
A more powerful/evolved version of the Blitz demon from this game? I don't know it just seems coincidental that the Blitz demons and Plasmas are the only non-boss demons that utilize lightning-based powers. Not only that, but they are both demons created by Mundus himself (if the library in DMC4 was any indication). Am I overthinking this?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
A more powerful/evolved version of the Blitz demon from this game? I don't know it just seems coincidental that the Blitz demons and Plasmas are the only non-boss demons that utilize lightning-based powers. Not only that, but they are both demons created by Mundus himself (if the library in DMC4 was any indication). Am I overthinking this?

there's nothing to deny the possibility so it could be true.

Picard

Starfleet Demon
If I'm not wrong, Trish could teleport, and only characters I know of that can teleport are Blitzes, plus some bosses (Stupid Teleporting Anti-Pope for one).

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
I don't think they ever confirmed what Nevan was. I was thinking that maybe she's a combination of succubus and a siren.....not sure though mon.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
kame------------hameeeeeeeeee----------------haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
special beam cannon
masenko ha
tri beam
wolf fang fist
dodo ray
spirit ball
burning attack
galick gun
destructo disk