• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Could this be it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen_Angelus

Ok this pic is quickly popping up all over the place at the mo, I thought I would give you guys the heads up as well.

Quick link is here to the dmc wiki which has been created today!

http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/File:Dks2010-01.jpg

It would appear to be one of the pair Luce & Ombra and as the wiki says it contains 5 main bullets...

btw hi (sorry for no introduction...too excited...cant breath) there and hope you all welcome me to the forums :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
never heard of this until today. a lot of games companies these days are running count downs until major announcements.
Roll on 18 days time!

Zany Blac

Honestly i so desperately wantto believe ths but it looks photoshopped... I bdly want this to b true though... keeping my fingers crossed for some other explanation about nero than him being vergils son

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL. "18 days..." says the creepy girl from the ring.
Oh well. I guess we'll see in 18 days whether something comes from this or not. There's no news on the capcom website, which is where you'd expect something like this to pop up first, so might not be legit.

Sparda™

This pic is old. It has been in the Internet for a while, but It could be announced one day before the Bayonetta release.

I call BS though.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
GamblingGambitCloud;188520 said:
wtf?! i can't read japanese...wat does it say?

*shrugs* hell if I know lol
But thats the place to be when it really does kick off.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
GamblingGambitCloud;188520 said:
wtf?! i can't read japanese...wat does it say?

I know this is just a bit delayed but sombody brought this up today and I decided to stick in in google translator hoping to at least get the gist of it and this is what I got back.

Looking for file did not exist.

If you get this view, even if you update, you are looking for please check the URL again.
You are looking for, or had been removed, give me the problems on our network.
If you are registered, bookmark this page thank you to change the time slot.
You know that, if you've been looking for, please locate your desired page below.

SO yeah..gist = URL does not exist. But I remember just before DMC4 came out and RE5 had been in the dark for a laughable ammount of time Capcom announced that there will be no new news on RE5 until DMC4 had been released.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydOqLR-GZ04
And sure enough the RE5 trailers started rolling in not too long after DMC4 so I guess we can still give them the benefit of the doubt what with.
RE: Darkside Chronicles in the works
RE5: AE in the works
and Super Strrreet Fighter IV

But still a teaser would be nice, you know just to let us know plans for it do exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom