• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

could they have handled things better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Foxtrot94: There wasn't really any need to 'adjust' Chancey's post which was his opinion, with your own opinion but stating yours as being the right way of looking at things. That comes across as being a know-it-all. And it's not very becoming behaviour.

An eye for an eye. He too acts as if what he says is godly truth no matter what, often disregarding other people's thoughts, sometimes even when his are debunked or proven to just be subjective (which is no sin). Now he got a taste of what it feels like to be on the other side of the barricade, and now things are evened.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Foxtrot94: No. Two wrongs don't make a right. And impoliteness to others simply to settle scores or even things out is (no offense) petty. It's not behaviour that I wish to see again. There is no more to discuss here. Thank you.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
So, you automatically assume that's the kind of tone I was taking when I made that statement?

I shouldn't have to say "in my opinion" after everything I say. Sorry for giving you guys some credit to understand some context, but maybe I shouldn't be so naive. I'm just very blunt and brutally honest about how I feel. And I actually backed up plenty of times why I feel that way.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I shouldn't have to say "in my opinion" after everything I say.

Don't play us fools now. You know what I mean. There are times when your "backup" for what you say is simply writing "That's a fact", when no, it's not.

Even when you elaborate, you still sometimes sell it as an untouchable fact when it's not the case.

And there are also times where people explain to you why they disagree with you with a long ass post but you straight up ignore all of it or still disregard it as being "false" or "just wrong".

If you want your thoughts to be respected, do the same. Respect is earned, not given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom