• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Costumes

Khundy

Berserker
We've had color swaps since for ever...very disappointed. Never cared for the Sparda costume. But the DT is awesome. Gonna use the new one for the main 3 new characters. But think that I'm gonna keep the DMC4 vanilla because debug mode unless the special edition version can get a debug mode.

Vinosh

Do you think you will super Trish/Lady.?It is like super Dante/Vergil.Super Trish/Lady unlimited DT.

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
Oh Dru, you crazy minx you.

Oh, yeah. Costumes. Slight letdown, but livable. Slightly more disappointed that the Sparda costumes doesn't turn Vergil's DT into Nelo Angelo.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
tumblr_npx0k94zmh1s6ub5do1_500.jpg
tumblr_npx0k94zmh1s6ub5do3_500.jpg
tumblr_npx0k94zmh1s6ub5do2_500.jpg

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium

Ok.

Trish looks sexier than ever. Approved.

Blonde Lady looks better than I remembered from the trailer. Also that blue is nice. Approved.

Blue coated Nero... obviously a Vergil reference, but non particularly digging it. Not hating it either. Eh.

Vante. Expected as much. Lame, but predictable. Eh.

Dante. Still not digging the hair but I'm not gonna lie, it doesn't look bad in those clothes color. Approved.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Did anybody look at the Gamefaqs (and youtube, and neogaf) responses to these? They're actually, literally bitching that Dante's palette swap ruins the game.

Mah. I actually find it pretty badass on DMC4 Dante.

I dunno what those guys smoked if they think a palette swap ruins a game btw.

Viper

Premium
And people said it was a Bayonetta color swap lol
Don't know why you're laughing, unless I'm missing some statement somewhere, there is still no 100% proof what they based Trish's color swap on. To some, first association is Lady, to others it's Bayonetta.

Top Bottom