• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Costumes

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Veloran strange that you're the one one asking. I'll tell you in private.

You mean DT while using Super costume? It's the same as default.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
this thread might have been better if we had a link to the costumes (just saying:sneaky:)

My favorites would be the Prototype for Nero (just use this instead of his regular one for his next appearance :thumbsup:) and the corrupt vergil skin (just because):angel:. Everything else is meh or ehh :cautious:.

I think if we were to do a DmC skin i rather they just make a new outfit that fits the theme of the game rather than use the actual outfit.

scionicspectre

Summer vacation Dante, replacing Rebellion with the surfboard.

dante-mary-surfing.jpg

scionicspectre

Really? I can see everything. ;) But yeah, that would just seal DMC's fate if they went with bathing suits- the Team Ninja comparisons would never end.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Why not something like this for Vergil? I just installed it for DMC3.

sfe3k7.jpg

2i0rn94.jpg

55o580.jpg

Done following Nelo Angelo's color palette.
Not digging gloves's and boots's color very much, but the dragon motif is pretty damn cool.

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
So... GregaMan said there are only one original costume and one palette swap for each character. How does that make you feel?

Edit: Then we know all the costumes available right now... Just missing Vergil's palette swap. Going by what they did with Dante, it's probably DmC palette.
Nero: Prototype - Vergil palette
Dante: Sparda - DmC palette
Vergil: Corrupt - ???(possibly DmC)
Lady: DMC3 - Trish palette
Trish: Gloria - Bayonetta palette

Last edited:

Blazer-X

Just one palette swap? I was under the impression of one real costume and potentially multiple palettes.

Although to be honest, I think I was most disappointed with lack of Super Trish and Lady. I mean, I can kinda understand Super Lady. But lack of Super Trish is disappointing.

Viper

Premium
But aren't DMC3 Lady and Gloria costumes just pre-order exclusive? What happens if you don't pre-order, they get only palette swap?

GabrielXx

@Viper gregaman said in the recent stream that you will be able to buy them if you did not pre-order, i'm importing the game so they come with it i am just a little Concerned about Downloading them on my psn over here. i had the idea that i might make a japanese psn account so i can use the code.

scionicspectre

So... GregaMan said there are only one original costume and one palette swap for each character. How does that make you feel?

When did he say this? I don't recall him saying it during the stream (although I watched the YouTube upload from a separate user that cuts off the beginning of the stream).

I'm only asking because, if this is true, it means I can get to work on Nero/Dante/Lady/Trish stuff in the meantime since we already have access to their models.

Viper

Premium
@Viper gregaman said in the recent stream that you will be able to buy them if you did not pre-order, i'm importing the game so they come with it i am just a little Concerned about Downloading them on my psn over here. i had the idea that i might make a japanese psn account so i can use the code.
So much for that exclusive, unless one is really stingy. Shame, I was expecting something with more imagination. Thinking about it, silly me...

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Well that's disappointing...Looks like DM2010's dream for beige trench coats are down the drain.

Creelien

True Spiritualist
It would be nice to give the other characters like Kyrie a new costume. A Lucia skin for Trish would be nice. :)

incneet

I'll show how to use the power!!!
1Wodwac.jpg

This artbook is only about DMC4SE production. So why show these models again in the artbook, not if they used any of these models again? My hopes are a DLC with these models.

Top Bottom