• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Costumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter
I couldn't play with Dante in Sparda costume after finishing the Hard mode. I started to laugh ;) in my opinion, he looks reeeeally funny dressed kinda Medieval aristocrat. So I prefer to play with Dante in coat (the third costume).

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
DemonSlayer6;51929 said:
So, when can you unlock corrupt Vergil? After VMD or after Very hard? Or after hard?

Read other posts please:p

Originally posted by Kaihedgie:
!Corrupted Vergil (Nelo Angelo): Vergil after succumbing to Mundus' influence. His Devil Trigger is that of Nelo Angelo and his entire moveset changes accordingly and all close-range attacks are dark-aligned. As a bonus, Nelo Angelo is less effected against knockback moves and heals faster than LDK. The only disadvantage is that Vergil only gets a partial speed boost. This costume is unlocked after beating the game on Hard mode

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
Cosplay has only made the DMC 3 dante costume you know the one with the leather jacket. And the Virgil costume but why they can't they Cosplay the Sparda costume. Probably there is too much detail on it but that will be awsome, since my favorite character is Sparda. I mean look at it, plus its purple!!

Son_Of_Sparda

I really wanted all the costumes unlocked, but Im laisy to pass the game over and over, so, I tried the cheats, but it doesnt work. help please?

any cheats to help please? I tried but it diesnt work. why?

vandersar

Hey I went to a Halloween party but I didn't knew what to wear. *Please help me for next time.* I and my Wife had some ideas but we think, it is not up to the mark.* Will any one suggest us something crazy so that we don’t look dumb next time?

scary costumes

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
not to sound like a :geek: but someone failed to mention that Super Sparda (dats wut i call'im) n Super Corrupt Vergil have accelerated regeneration *ohhhhhhhhhh my brain burns from the big words...*

vandersar

I am not surfing for a wedding dress. I want a horrible scary costume that I can wear in Halloweens 2011 and can terrify the people. I enjoy wearing a scary costume in Halloweens. Please share some options for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom