• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Costumes

Gbraga

No, they're for PC too, I just finished playing through with the DMC3 costume and started my Son of Sparda run with the Brandon Lee costume.

Gbraga

So how do they look? :)
You tell me

dmc-devilmaycry2013-0drsi1.png

dmc-devilmaycry2013-0oisns.png

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I'm still waiting for a cutscene movie to be released using the original Dante skin.

ChaserTech

Question about the PC port: Did the PC get any other visual enhancements besides 60fps? I can't really tell since I run DmC on a ****ty laptop.

Kinda hate how even at low settings, the PC port tries a bit too much to be visually appealing when I'm sure the textures within the game are a bit higher in quality above the DMC4 lowered settings.

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
Question about the PC port: Did the PC get any other visual enhancements besides 60fps? I can't really tell since I run DmC on a ****ty laptop.

Kinda hate how even at low settings, the PC port tries a bit too much to be visually appealing when I'm sure the textures within the game are a bit higher in quality above the DMC4 lowered settings.

None that I know of. Amazing as the graphical quality seems to me on my laptop (which doesn't run at full 60 fps, though, but maybe 40), it looks no different than what the PS3 and X360 versions look like graphically, and I'm running it at Ultra with full HD.

Calypso Dynamo

I'm holding out hope for some more costume packs (really i just miss DMC2 Dante) and also i think a few more weapon skin packs would be cool.

Alphonse

To the guy above, your Sig is epic. Also anyone who got the costume DLC yesterday (unlike us who have to wait till 12 today) has anyone got any screenshots of what the DT looks like for the different costumes.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I got mine right now on Xbox, must be the time zones....
I find it funny that it's called "Costume Pack1", which leads me to believe there could be more planned....

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I got them. Found them on PSN and Live at 1.35pm
I hope they make the weapon skins that were avaliable on pre-order puchase-able

Downfall

*arrgh*

I'm tired of hearing about costumes. Unless they've got a DMC2 skin, or a ninja outfit for Vergil, I can't really bring myself to get interested.

I'll check back on the DLC stuff when Vergil's Downfall comes out. It's the first time anyone will play a Vergil Must Die difficulty (I don't know why they didn't call it VMD in DMC3SE when playing as him -- laziness).

Top Bottom