• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Coolest Looking Devil Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

So, here are Dante's devil forms...

Rebellion Devil Trigger (Default)

DT_Rebellion.gif

Cerberus Devil Trigger

DT_Cerberus.gif

Agni & Rudra Devil Trigger

DT_AgniRudra.gif

Nevan Devil Trigger

DT_Nevan.gif

Beowulf Devil Trigger

DT_Beowulf.gif

--------------------------------------------

And here are Vergil's devil forms...

Yamato Devil Trigger

VDT_Yamato.gif

Beowulf Devil Trigger

VDT_Beowulf.gif

Nelo Angelo (Corrupt Vergil)

Nelo_Angelo.jpg

----------------------------------------------

Personally, from Dante, I love his Nevan form. As for Vergil, his Beowulf form is wild, but I'm in a tie with Nelo Angelo's.

What's yours?!;)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Vergil's Yamato form easily, just because I love Vergil and I love Yamato.

How's this Devil Trigger picture for you!

vergilnevanvz2.png

Artist rendition of Vergil's Nevan trigger baby!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Vergil could be a rockstar! He's just misunderstood! Let the poor boy rock out with a guitar that fires bats and lightning if he wants to. :p

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;92235 said:
Vergil could be a rockstar! He's just misunderstood! Let the poor boy rock out with a guitar that fires bats and lightning if he wants to. :p

He needs to stick to the Yamato and Beowulf! Those rock hard. And Nelo Angelo?! By far, the best!;)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Dante Aseroth;92239 said:
He needs to stick to the Yamato and Beowulf! Those rock hard. And Nelo Angelo?! By far, the best!;)

No, no, just Yamato, Beowulf is so overdone! Think...Ifrit, Beowulf and Gilgamesh, too many gauntlets/greaves and not enough 5 foot long, razor sharp katanas that can cleave clean through a 50 odd foot high slab of Hell Gate!

And Nelo Angelo?! His sword is little more than a glowing brute Zweihander! It lacks the elegance that Yamato has!

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;92243 said:
No, no, just Yamato, Beowulf is so overdone! Think...Ifrit, Beowulf and Gilgamesh, too many gauntlets/greaves and not enough 5 foot long, razor sharp katanas that can cleave clean through a 50 odd foot high slab of Hell Gate!

And Nelo Angelo?! His sword is little more than a glowing brute Zweihander! It lacks the elegance that Yamato has!

In fact, Gilgamesh is a re-skin. Beowulf is unique to Ifrit.

The only O-Katana needs to be the Yamato!

What did you expect from a heavily armored knight, with a horned mask, a dark purple nuance cape, and glowing neon-like veins throughout the body?! A glowing zweihander!;)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Dante Aseroth;92244 said:
In fact, Gilgamesh is a re-skin. Beowulf is unique to Ifrit.

The only O-Katana needs to be the Yamato!

What did you expect from a heavily armored knight, with a horned mask, a dark purple nuance cape, and glowing neon-like veins throughout the body?! A glowing zweihander!;)

Well yes, Beowful and Ifrit are pretty unique, but still, there seems to be a trend with Greaves and Gauntlets and it's getting a little boring to be quite honest!

The Yamato dominates all other swords in the game just due to the fact that it can, and has been proven to be able to slice a 50 foot Hell Gate into tiny bits, it is SUPREME!

And I suppose you're right, although for such a heavily armoured knight with horned mask, dark purple cape and neon veins, I expected a huge as hell great-axe of sorts honestly. :p

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;92248 said:
Well yes, Beowful and Ifrit are pretty unique, but still, there seems to be a trend with Greaves and Gauntlets and it's getting a little boring to be quite honest!

The Yamato dominates all other swords in the game just due to the fact that it can, and has been proven to be able to slice a 50 foot Hell Gate into tiny bits, it is SUPREME!

And I suppose you're right, although for such a heavily armoured knight with horned mask, dark purple cape and neon veins, I expected a huge as hell great-axe of sorts honestly. :p

The Beowulf uses the power of flash and light, and that, is unique.

The Yamato is a sword Sparda used to seal the 'true' Hell Gate 2000 years ago in Fortuna, and that makes the sword deadly and with great imbued magical power.

A great Axe?! The zweihander is none other but the corrupt form of the Yamato! I guess you didn't know that...;)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Dante Aseroth;92251 said:
The Beowulf uses the power of flash and light, and that, is unique.

The Yamato is a sword Sparda used to seal the 'true' Hell Gate 2000 years ago in Fortuna, and that makes the sword deadly and with great imbued magical power.

A great Axe?! The zweihander is none other but the corrupt form of the Yamato! I guess you didn't know that...;)

I was aware that the Zweihander was the corrupt Yamato, I was just saying, for a huge knight like that, I expected something a little bigger and more terrifying!

I know about Beowulf's elements, but really, all I'm saying is the Gauntlet trend is becoming quite dull, a little more variety would be lovely, Lucifer REALLY shook things up a bit! :lol:

Sparda™

O-Katana (Big Japanese Katana) in corrupt form - the result is a two-handed longsword!;)

Lucifer is just an apparatus with concentrated Summoned Swords-like powers! It is exotic, yeah, but *Looks at Sparda Sword*....You know what I mean!:D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Dante Aseroth;92255 said:
O-Katana (Big Japanese Katana) in corrupt form - the result is a two-handed longsword!;)

Lucifer is just an apparatus with concentrated Summoned Swords-like powers! It is exotic, yeah, but *Looks at Sparda Sword*....You know what I mean!:D

I know I know, O-Katana + Size increase = Massive, two handed Zweihander, like I said, I'm aware of the fact that the Zweihander is the corrupt form of the Yamato. :p

I was just saying that...Maybe mixing up the whole Gauntlet thing with a different weapon, like they did with Lucifer, it'd make everything so much more interesting y'know?

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;92256 said:
I know I know, O-Katana + Size increase = Massive, two handed Zweihander, like I said, I'm aware of the fact that the Zweihander is the corrupt form of the Yamato. :p

I was just saying that...Maybe mixing up the whole Gauntlet thing with a different weapon, like they did with Lucifer, it'd make everything so much more interesting y'know?

Lucifer is just a one-sided shoulder apparatus, with no gauntlets! :lol:

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Vergilissexy;93036 said:
Sorry, they're all pretty hideous to me.

Yeah, I think a few look like they want to eat someone o_O.

But mine are: Dante's Nevan form and Nelo Angleo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom