• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Coolest kill!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Whats the coolest kill youve ever gotten in on a enemy.

For me I got the saviors health down to were it was no longer visable and threw the rose at it to kill him:lol:

urs?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Always has been a toss up between perfectly timing the final Sanctus boss fight Buster and perfect timing on a fight with Angelo Credo in DmD mode.

Sanctus: Readying his Sparda strike, hit DT button and just as he released the attack, used my Buster to finish him off on his last slither of health. JACKPOT!

Angelo Credo: Again, last slither of health, Devil Trigger, he threw one of his spears at me and I timed it JUST right, caught it and chucked it right back at him for the killing blow. :p

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
The coolest kill I've gotten so far is when I was playing as Dante in BP mode and used the Royal Release against Credo for the final blow.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
While doing the taunt were Nero point's his thumb down at the enemy I had already used a charged level three shot from the blue rose. He pointed his thumb down right when they blew up!

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Bringerofchaos;88874 said:
While doing the taunt were Nero point's his thumb down at the enemy I had already used a charged level three shot from the blue rose. He pointed his thumb down right when they blew up!

I LOVE when that happens! That IS sweet! The coolest time i pulled that off was on Berial. Except I got the taunt where he actually pointed the gun at him and said "bang!" right as he exploded. That is the best kill i can think of off the top of my head.

dante devil

Dante- Vergil- Nero
my best kill was when i was fighting credo i was in the air swung my sword landed and did a taught where nero did a air guitar solo the exact time the fight ended.

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
moments ago I was fighting Angelo Agnus and i pretty much style him the whole fight...i ended it with a D.T. buster and I taunt him at the end and Nero says "what u say" and Agnus says "I'm an...ANGEL!!!" it was hillarious

aka958

Don't trust people
i was fighting the red toad (don't remember name :( ) anyways i killed it before it even attacked me on devil hunter! that is the coolest kill so far... got even sss Smokin Sick Style only using rebellion. im so happy :)

rhys423

wannabe
i was fighting echidna on a SOS redo and i got her down to her last hit with luicifer and she flew away then as she tried to charge me i threw a rose at her face and she died:lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
once i killed Echidna so she was one centimetre (dunno the other ways to count how far away) but very close to the ground and there she died :cool:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
My coolest kill was killing Dante with Dante in Bloody Palace. After a long battle I finally got him off guard and started attacking with Lucifer and just before the combo ended I switched to Rebellion and continued to attack him. Then when he finally evaded me the blades of Lucifer inside him killed him off:lol:

II Regicide II

The Greatest
DarkSlayer.;88978 said:
I LOVE when that happens! That IS sweet! The coolest time i pulled that off was on Berial. Except I got the taunt where he actually pointed the gun at him and said "bang!" right as he exploded. That is the best kill i can think of off the top of my head.

yea i got the one where he pointed the gun too and he exploded
also i drop kicked berial for the win

Top Bottom