• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgil

ok here's what we're gunna do. everyone that has beaten the game and can get to bloody palace, goes in and goes as high as they can go. see who is the best dmc3 player in the forum... probably aint me but i'm sure i got a fighting chance. here are the rules...

1. NO CHEATING no lying about your score not cool.
2. NO CODES idk if there are any that could help u here but if their are then no using them.
3. YOU CAN POST AS MANY SCORES AS YOU WANT. keep trying

we'll anounce a winner each week. so yeah lets start my record so far is

... i got bored and turned it off lmao i'll try till death tonight

Tyles

I made it to 9999 and beyond. Well, but I was using Super Nelo Angelo. I think I made it into the 4000s. I was low on vitality then I noticed I couldn't used my items then Blob Arkham got me. I'll try a fresh round later.

ShadowNinja X7

What about the ultimate challenge, Dante Will Die? A scratch run through DMD. you can only play missions and secret missions once, so no going back to orb-farm for abilitys, and if you don't complete a secret mission well, thats one blue orb fragment you won't be getting. I'll post the scoring rules if anyones interested in doing this.

Noxotic

ShadowNinja X7 said:
What about the ultimate challenge, Dante Will Die? A scratch run through DMD. you can only play missions and secret missions once, so no going back to orb-farm for abilitys, and if you don't complete a secret mission well, thats one blue orb fragment you won't be getting. I'll post the scoring rules if anyones interested in doing this.
lol, did you see pokeys videos and threads? I'm attempting it but I can't record my gameplay so >_< . I'm on mission 2. SS DMD Mission 1 with RG. It's good, especially when you block then release just as it hits. Easy SSStylish. Problem is theres a small chance you could get hurt. Well I got through Bloody Palace without Super Costumes, but it took me like three weeks. I had to use my second best Style, Sword Master cause Royal Guard isn't good for BP, only on levels.

Tyles

I was crusing right along, then BAM!

score001.jpg

A bunch of Hell Vanguards and those Fallen angel thingies got me. I was using Mallet Island Dante

Noxotic

lol, almost there, good job though. I decided to quit the SS DMD challenge until I beat the game with a fresh game PERIOD. That way I can get used to the health and everything else. I died like 40 times DMD Misiion 2 so i'll quit, beat the game with a scratch game. THEN attempt it with a scratch game. It's just too hard of a challenge.

Virgil

ok i was doin great then had to go to dinner, dog steped on controler and unpaused it... damn dog i ended at 6400 and after like and hour and a half of playing i really didn't want to restart... damn dog

DevilsNeverCry1

How about a contest where you are only allowed to use guns, nothing else???? It would also have to be on dmd mode!!! Try it, u wont get far!!!

Tyles

vergilscore.jpg

Blast. So close. Vergil's Judgment Cut lasted longer than I thought.

By the way, I was playing as regular Vergil. Only chose the fire pillars, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom