• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Co-Operative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
I just played the Arkham boss 2-player with my mate being Dante and me being Vergil and it ROCKED entirely. I have never had so much fun on any DMC ever before. Then I remembered hearing a rumour a while ago that there was a gameshark code to unlock Vergil before DMC3:SE, and that there was another to allow Dante and Vergil to play together throughout the whole game. Now I know that I can get 2-player with doppleganger but I playing with Vergil and Dante together is that much better, so I was wondering if anyone knew if there was truth to these rumours, and if so please shear them with me.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
never heard about Gameshark................u know that i dont like cheats for DMC..................and btw i am glad that u did have fun with Vergil.....................................but Dante for me, he is too awsome playing with the Demons with his Technics and his Taunt is different than Vergil

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
That's very unlikely.Vergil wasn't even placed in one of the other levels.The boss fight against Arkham was a scripted event and therefore Vergil could be placed.For the Pc version I could think of a mod allowing to have some sort of a co-op with Vergil in it, but eh, that's just what I think^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom