• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cheat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
know of these cheat for dmc3 se that is supposed to unlock all modes and costumes, only one problem it doesn't work for me. and plus i have now heard two different versions of the cheat, the first one i heard was on the tittle screen-hold down L1, L2, R1, R2 and rotate the left analog stick until you hear a voice say Devil May Cry. now i just looked it up on game faqs and i got a varation of it- on the tittle screen-hold down L1, L2, R1, R2 and UP/LEFT on D-Pad & DOWN/RIGHT on the left joystick. Which is it?

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
if its platinum version it might not work but the cheat is hold down all the shoulder buttons then rotate the analogue stick CLOCKWISE for a while until you here the voice

i should know coz iv used it- been on heaven or hell mode its really easy dont know why people find it difficult unless they get stuck on the leviathan level coz of the acid but you can just fly over it using the nevan guitar

Edge

Carver of Demons
Pinky is right...

Hold all the shoulder buttons, and rotate the left analog stick clockwise until you hear the voice...

If that doesn't work, rotate the stick counter clockwise while holding down the shoulder buttons. One of those will work.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Trish67;15475 said:
know of these cheat for dmc3 se that is supposed to unlock all modes and costumes, only one problem it doesn't work for me. and plus i have now heard two different versions of the cheat, the first one i heard was on the tittle screen-hold down L1, L2, R1, R2 and rotate the left analog stick until you hear a voice say Devil May Cry. now i just looked it up on game faqs and i got a varation of it- on the tittle screen-hold down L1, L2, R1, R2 and UP/LEFT on D-Pad & DOWN/RIGHT on the left joystick. Which is it?
The first one. If you are in the UK anyway....

Gothic Onimusha

Darkness Oni
The cheat depends on which version you have.I found the Dante's Awakening code in one of my magazines but it didnt work so I had to go online and found the Special Edition code and that one worked for me.

old gamer

To make this cheat work for SE use L1, L2, R1, R2 and UP/LEFT on D-Pad & DOWN/RIGHT on the left joystick(Hold up-left diagonally on the D pad and down-right diagonally on the left joystick simultaneously while holding down all the shoulder buttons.) The other codes where you rotate the joysticks are for DMC3 original,I have both games and the above is the code that works for SE. Also if you have Action Replay Max for PS2 you can get lots of cheat codes for all three games.

D

Deleted member 209

u ppl DISGUST ME USING CHEATS!!! :mad:
:lol: only kidding

I tried moving the analogue stick thingies both ways and I never heard the voice or got the cheat cose right. I don't think it wrks y'kno..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom