• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chat with friends

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hi guys, was wondering if anyone else here uses Skype and if I could add you to my friends list which is looking very bare of friends.
I probably won't do the whole video calling thing so if you're worried about that, don't be.
Invite meh please!!
You can use my email addi which should be on my profile here, I think (or add me by my username cbosch15). Or you can post your Skype username in this thread and I'll send you an invite?
If you WANT.
I'm not forcing anyone.
I just,like, made this thread for 'fun', y'know. ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm totally up for this - as soon as my computer is working properly (still stuck in Safe Mode with limited functionality) I'll be re-downloading Skype for work so when I do, count me in :D

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well. I could make new Skype account, but beware as I can play games on high volume so they can be heard In background as I returned to grind in MegaTen online.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey DS, I'll be on after school tonight. That's about 3:30 my time. Think you'll be on by then? I look forward to talking with you!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'd be up for that, though my availability for any group calls will probably be limited, seeing as Skype's my primary program for party chat with friends in game.

Sent a request your way, seeing as you have me on Facebook I'd dare say you'd recognise my name, but if not, look out for the Adam Jensen avatar.
Can't be arsed to write an add message.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I've added you DS ^^ I only got Skype for when I went to NZ, it was easier for my mother to use XD

My address thingy is missybeckymatthews. I got Tony Stark and a rainbow as my avatar, in case you’re wondering who's added you. Too lazy to do a bio. :/

It would be awesome if we could all have a party! :w00t:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Skype just hates me again. Im more aviable on Raptr an comunicator maded for gamers, there i use nickname of darklady123.

Elliot

The future that we hold, is so unclear
Oh, that would be just awesome! But I can't... :c aww, Sorrii...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've added you DS ^^ I only got Skype for when I went to NZ, it was easier for my mother to use XD

My address thingy is missybeckymatthews. I got Tony Stark and a rainbow as my avatar, in case you’re wondering who's added you. Too lazy to do a bio. :/

It would be awesome if we could all have a party! :w00t:

We really should do that. All of us at the same time. XD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*is underage, can't drink*
You can change your location to NZ and then you can drink.
The kiwi's are so into their booze I don't think they even care that there are 13 year olds getting drunk in the city's alleys at 4pm on Thursdays and Fridays. Apparently it's illegal to sell alcohol to minors, but there's no law stating that mama can't give her tween a bottle from her supply.
But laws are 'sometimes' made to be broken. Like the anti-smacking law. According to the government, it's child abuse and any parent who smacks their child will be seen in court. Then again, there is this law about public nudity and indecency. If my son can break the latter by running around butt naked in my house, I am fully entitled to smack that butt until it is removed from my view. Fair is fair, no?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
You can change your location to NZ and then you can drink.
The kiwi's are so into their booze I don't think they even care that there are 13 year olds getting drunk in the city's alleys at 4pm on Thursdays and Fridays. Apparently it's illegal to sell alcohol to minors, but there's no law stating that mama can't give her tween a bottle from her supply.
But laws are 'sometimes' made to be broken. Like the anti-smacking law. According to the government, it's child abuse and any parent who smacks their child will be seen in court. Then again, there is this law about public nudity and indecency. If my son can break the latter by running around butt naked in my house, I am fully entitled to smack that butt until it is removed from my view. Fair is fair, no?

You are very right there, I started when I was like nine and haven't looked back ever since...
and NZ is a very nice place, just watch who and what you drink...
And yeah, the anti-smacking law, well it seems to be holding it's rep...

Top Bottom