• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CG's Art Gallery...

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
scaled.php

scaled.php

MAn, I haven't posted on here for a while...
Anyways, here's some more of my work, I did these what when I was about thirteen I think?...

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
If you take free request I should show one : Well, I posted mine FanFic on outside site,well it is here on forum as well, but here are more points about an Fanart on what I talked about, well I needed one envision about mine OC Alice Dark. Well she is an 20 years old girl with Reddish hair and very characteristic blue eyes. I wanted to see her in well fashioned gold outfit, in little charming way. About second person If you played an newnest Deus Ex 3 you should know who or What looks the protagonist. I wanted to see them both in romantic scenery

Chimera Khaos

If you take free request I should show one : Well, I posted mine FanFic on outside site,well it is here on forum as well, but here are more points about an Fanart on what I talked about, well I needed one envision about mine OC Alice Dark. Well she is an 20 years old girl with Reddish hair and very characteristic blue eyes. I wanted to see her in well fashioned gold outfit, in little charming way. About second person If you played an newnest Deus Ex 3 you should know who or What looks the protagonist. I wanted to see them both in romantic scenery

So you'd like me to draw this?...
*sorry, I'm not fully awake atm*...

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
That's skill. I'm suck at painting. Kanji writings and piano is all I got. Very nice drawings I must say. ^ ^

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why thank you! Drawing and writing is basically all I have too...cosplaying's just a hobby...
Don't underestimate cosplaying. Look at me for example. I want to find my girl in japan. Would she like to cosplay Hatsune Miku just for me? The odds are high you know ^ ^

Chimera Khaos

Don't underestimate cosplaying. Look at me for example. I want to find my girl in japan. Would she like to cosplay Hatsune Miku just for me? The odds are high you know ^ ^
Lol, I actually wanted to do a Miku cosplay, since another counterpart was going to be Kaito, hehe, cute couple lol :)

Top Bottom