• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CG Resident Evil Movie - Biohazard: Vendetta for 2017

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
He looks less Asian there.

Actually looks like an entirely different character.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Hmmm, let's sum up:

- 2 Badass Action heroes in the lead.
- Zombies
- Leon's pistol 9/11s buildings :tongue:
- Villains are a Sexy tight Leather Bondage clad babe, a minigun wielding brute and a rich white guy.
- Rebecca is a damsel in distress.
- Explosions, explosions, explosions ans explosions.

So yeah, summed up, the movie is about 2 badass male leads fighting against the rich white guy and his leather clad babe & minigun wielding brute while Rebecca is a damsel in distress........I'm sold!

Kurisu

Bunny mom
I have a lot of questions about Rebecca in the movie, but it seems they'll show her friendship/"big brother like relationship" with Chris so I'm happy. I loved those two interacting in Resident Evil 1. I hope Rebecca gets to fight too, it would be sad if she was just the damsel in distress.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I hope Rebecca gets to fight too, it would be sad if she was just the damsel in distress.
Well, to be fair, Rebecca's still just the bumbling S.T.A.R.S medic. Even in Zero, she needed Billy in a lot of situations, more than she herself would admit. Here, she seems to be playing the voice of reason to break apart the two lughead protagonists when they're butting heads with each other, which is really a great role for Rebecca to have.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
i think i end adding this movie into mine watchlist too when release comes somehow the new trailer maked me hyped

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Well, to be fair, Rebecca's still just the bumbling S.T.A.R.S medic. Even in Zero, she needed Billy in a lot of situations, more than she herself would admit.
True, I forgot since in 0 I always use Rebecca and I made sure she was OP. Like, she's not useless but she isn't the fighting type.
Well, now that I think about every female character related to Chris has been kidnapped. First Claire (twice), second Jill and now Rebecca. Chris, take care of your sis', your girlfriend and your rookie sis'/friend man.

berto

I Saw the Devil
^Man, it's like John Wick vs. zombies.
Well... John Wick still has more headshots.

I do agree that it's kinda cool. That's kinda how I'd imagine dudes who trained to kill zombies fight, aim for the head and learn to avoid getting bitten.

berto

I Saw the Devil
That's fine and all. The acton on these movies has always been adequate, but where they always fall short is on the actual characters. Stories, graphics, action, even the music are fine, nothing to write home about but entertaining. It's the characters that fall short. Leon was a bit better in Damnation than he was in Degeneration, what with that permanent po'd look on his face, but JD, Buddy and even Pres. Slakova (?) were down right disposable, so much meh it actually gave the movie a flat tire. Claire was about as good as it got in those movies so far.

WolfOD64

They did a good job making Rebecca look more mature. If she dies in this movie, the RE franchise is dead to me.
Aside from a certain glasses-toting arch-villain, the RE franchise is pretty staunchy about keeping characters alive due to their popularity. Jill Valentine was supposed to die in an older build of RE5 depending on a choice the player made, but it ended up getting scrapped.

I doubt they'd do anything to Rebecca.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Aside from a certain glasses-toting arch-villain, the RE franchise is pretty staunchy about keeping characters alive due to their popularity. Jill Valentine was supposed to die in an older build of RE5 depending on a choice the player made, but it ended up getting scrapped.

I doubt they'd do anything to Rebecca.
... If they killed Jill I would be weeping on the ground. Same goes for Rebecca. Please don't touch my girls. Also Capcom don't hurt my dear Chris either or kill him.
(I doubt it since you said that RE7 Chris is Chris but hey, I can't trust you guys).
If he dies the saga dies for me. Also yeah, I think they only killed Wesker judging popular characters.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Originally it was supposed to be Chris who died and not Piers but the staff thought it was too formulaic so they offed Piers instead.

WolfOD64

... If they killed Jill I would be weeping on the ground. Same goes for Rebecca. Please don't touch my girls. Also Capcom don't hurt my dear Chris either or kill him.
As a longtime fan of the original S.T.A.R.S. Team--Chris and Jill, in particular--I'd be extremely heartbroken if anything happened to them. Especially before they...
(confess their love for each other like I've always wanted them to).
I have supreme doubts about Chris dying on the grounds that it's become a borderline absurdity of how many things have failed to kill him. He's fought Wesker hand-to-hand, dislodged a boulder with just the meat of his biceps, descended into and recovered from amnesiac PTSD from a fractured skull...seriously, nothing phases this guy. He's like a character from an 80's action flick...

But that's probably why I like him more than anyone out of the RE cast. He fits the bill of a trained zombie-killer better than anyone. That's why I'm so excited to see him in action in Vendetta, since the last two CG films have been primarily centered on Leon.

berto

I Saw the Devil
As a longtime fan of the original S.T.A.R.S. Team--Chris and Jill, in particular--I'd be extremely heartbroken if anything happened to them. Especially before they...
(confess their love for each other like I've always wanted them to).
You haven't heard?
Jill and Chris got married after RE5. Google it because I don't remember the source but I'm pretty sure I read that from a file that was related to Vendetta. I think it was either a translation from an article or a file from the official site, I can't remember.

Top Bottom