• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom Unity Style Tournament

GregaMan

Hey guys,

I hope everyone is enjoying DMC4SE and still giving it some of their time.

Apologies that I'm getting around to this so late, but I just wanted to let people know that Capcom Unity is holding another #DMCStyle tournament, as we did following DmC: DE's launch, this time for DMC4SE.

Round 1's (Nero) submission window just came to a close, but we will hold rounds for each of the characters (so, five), followed by a sixth "Final Round" where the winners of each of the previous rounds face off with fewer parameters. So basically it works just like the DmC: DE one, except with more characters involved.

Likewise, the prizing is the same as before, meaning yes, you'd be getting a copy of the game that you're already playing. BUT: it's the Japanese disc version, and it's signed by the director. The "Final Round" winner gets a copy of the Limited Edition pizza box, signed by the director and producer.

Anyway, I know there are a number of awesome community-run tournaments, but if you're playing the game anyway (and reside in one of the eligible territories ^^;;) I wholeheartedly encourage you to enter. I think the barrier of entry is fairly low, and you might win something pretty cool, plus it might expose you to some other great players.

Hope to see some of you there. :)

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Darn,wasn't for the fact I do commentary, I could have used one of my vids, any body needs me I'll be scrapping the rust of my Vergil gameplay *Runs into rooms, puts up a "Do NOT Disturb" sign, locks the door, and turns on PS4*

EDIT: Better make it all 5 characters

Top Bottom