• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom to announce four new games at TGS

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Capcom’s bringing the big guns to the Tokyo Game Show this week. A recent Twitter tease reveals that the company is to announce four new games at the Makuhari Messe within the next few days. Along with the announcements, they’ll reveal some new Marvel vs. Capcom 3 characters, too.

“Tokyo Game Show this week. If i had to guess at the Capcom announcements I’d guess at 4 new games announced and some new MvsC3 characters,” Capcom said in the update.

Capcom’s Keiji Inafune recently said that details on Resident Evil 6 would be revealed shortly. Could that be one of the games? What about the rumored Devil May Cry 5 in development at Ninja Theory? Or that “oft-requested” Mega Man game that everybody’s been asking for (Mega Man Legends 3)?

We’ll find out soon enough. The Tokyo Game Show kicks off on September 16 and runs through September 19.

Source: http://scrawlfx.com/2010/09/capcom-to-announce-four-new-games-at-tgs

This is quite a good news. Here is my list of wanted games from Capcom currently:

1. Devil May Cry 5
2. Resident Evil 6
3. Mega Man Legends 3
4. Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two World

Seeing Tron Bonne's inclusion in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 character roster, I hope this will be a sign that Mega Man Legends 3 will be developed, along with DMC5 and RE6. :D

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
nice one i was excited about tgs but now i cant wait :) ive got a good feelin as next years the ten year anniversary of DMC and them trying to boost Dantes popularity with him in mvc 3, so if we are gonna get 5 they'll have to announce it soon for next year.
I think that this is the last game show of the year so fingers crossed, also the show runs from 16th-19th of september which is this thurs through to monday.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
I hope they show off dmc5 and marvel vs. capcom! i really enjoyed the trailer but alas, won't be able to play this fighting game since I own no platform but pc....

Vampi

The crazy demon;273010 said:
^I think it starts in 26 of september

Good find Chaos Master, and you wish list is same as mine :D

It starts this Thursday actually. It last until Sunday. This site might have a stream of the Sony Conference. I don't know about the others companies like Capcom or Konami and such http://tgs.playstation.jp/

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
aka958;273142 said:
But do you think they will add Dissidia Duodecim 012: Final Fantasy in the TGS? That game along with Fabula Nova Crystallis and Devil May Cry 5 is on my top want list. :p

This is Square Enix's TGS Booth Map:

squareenixtgs10map.jpg

As you can see, Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy is included as well, and perhaps it was a last minute addition.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII will be combined into a new shared video footage, and may be shown in one of the Square Enix theaters in TGS 2010.

Source: http://scrawlfx.com/2010/09/square-enix-shares-tgs-booth-map

Top Bottom