• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom still making tweaks towards Dante’s design in DmC: Devil May Cry Continue reading on Examine

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they have a reason to be unsure.

So that is posibly the main reason why they have decided to keep making tweaks.

If a majority of the fanbase still ends up hating the final product before its release then they are going to be screwed either way.
Judging by the events that happened "fanbase" (I consider myself one of those...and I do not want anymore tweaks) is only interested in his looks rather than story or gameplay (no one ever complained about gameplay or story just looks looks and looks bla bla bla), they tend to hate the game just because Dante has new looks....
If they tweak him so he looks more like "old" Dante that would be inappropriate and he would not fit into the whole game setting which means that game would be failure.
Just imagine "old" Dante being psycho evaluated or fighting those mechanical marionettes.

_EmotionsUntold_

Your best nightmare
I'm not thrilled about the whole thing at all. I mean. They bulked him WAAAAAAAAYYYYY down, changed his hair-color,and went and changed the whole look of the game while they were at it. It's like some scawny fan made a crap cosplay and roughd up his hair to go to convention said "I'm cosplaying Dante!" So what did capcom do? They took a pic cuz it was so completely outrageous they had to use it. WTF???

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Heh, I couldn't help but find this kinda funny considering blue is my favorite color...

its my favorite color too, but Dante's color is red so none of Dante's attacks should involve the color blue unless he finds a lightning element weapon or gets Yamato.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom