• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom has a "shocking surprise" for DMC fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonDream

Lin Kuei (Forest Demon)
Premium
Dominus;291368 said:
Thats not really shocking news, more capcom trolling fans news. But I'm pretty sure that isn't the announcement..

i hope that wasn't the announcement they were talking about.

fon

Crazy Chick
Wasn't that info leaked too? (before the trailer released)
It wasn't that shocking :-/

OT: Beat DMC4 today. I am now putting all my faith in Ninja Theory to make the next game incredible. ;^;

DemonDream

Lin Kuei (Forest Demon)
Premium
fon;291400 said:
Wasn't that info leaked too? (before the trailer released)
It wasn't that shocking :-/

OT: Beat DMC4 today. I am now putting all my faith in Ninja Theory to make the next game incredible. ;^;

i agree that it wasn't a "Big Shock" announcement, but probably to the SF community it was big, but idk for sure though.

fon

Crazy Chick
^Now that you mention it, on some SF sites a lot of people are freaking out about it. But still doubtful as Kamiya was the one who said it would shock fans. Taking with a grain of salt, but until it's confirmed if this is for DmC or not, shouldn't this be moved to the general gaming section?

moseslmpg

Jun Takeuchi is the one who said it was shocking, and that Kamiya was the only other person who knew about it. So I doubt it is this, or else he wouldn't have mentioned Kamiya.

UZUDAE

wow...i got my hopes up for Viewtiful Joe 3

that would be total win!! Hmmm...as far as things Capcom could do to shock us to the core? Seeing as its biggest source of hype and controversy is the new DmC trailer, I'd say the secret is that all is NOT what it seems with DmC, and that the trailer was supposed to lead us on

Like maybe that's NOT Dante, or something like that? I dunno, guessing is like ****ing in the wind really. It could be empty hype after all

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
UZUDAE;291528 said:
that would be total win!! Hmmm...as far as things Capcom could do to shock us to the core? Seeing as its biggest source of hype and controversy is the new DmC trailer, I'd say the secret is that all is NOT what it seems with DmC, and that the trailer was supposed to lead us on

Like maybe that's NOT Dante, or something like that? I dunno, guessing is like ****ing in the wind really. It could be empty hype after all
I'm trying to be optimistic like this...but I'm not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom