• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom delay reason?

Raziel

Devil bringer
it's been almost like..forever and still they didn't finish DMC4 i mean whats the reason for this delay?and how much in percentage is the game complete?:\

The dark knight

We arent God.....we dont know everything lol!How can we know how much petrcentage is done lol!?Probably because it is going multi Platform and it has two characters.

Mobfigurz

Someone on the Capcom forum made an estimate of the game being 70% complete, but thats just one persons opinion and I wouldnt take that to be an Official percentage.

I think it would be there or there-abouts if its to be launched end of the Year

Raziel

Devil bringer
70% complete?o_O iread in a game magazine called "Game masters" or "games masters" :\ ...anywayz the reviewer of it said it's 90% finished:dry: but who know knows wat the reason still

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Don't count me on this one, but I believe PART of the reason for the delay is because it is going to xbox360 as well as ps3, so they might need the extra time to make it 360 playable. But again, don't count me on that.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Its just because the game isnt finished, they delayed Resident Evil 5 also. Its just something that happens and Capcom have always been notorious for delays.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well I really don't get the meaning of threads like that. Surely we are all anxious for one game that looks that it has the potential of being one of our favorites.
And of course anyone would be frustrated by seeing that its release has become a matter that we are hardly sure about.
But I don't see the point of asking reasons about it. The delay is a fact. Now all we have to do is wait for the game to reach the stores. Knowing reasons that will probably upset us or seem fake to us won't help at all.

Anyway the delay is probably a matter of lack of something. That can be people working for the game or wrong estimating about its previous release. I'm sure by the time the game's out we will all have forgot about these silly thingies;)

Raziel

Devil bringer
but why is Capcom keeping QUIT about IT?:mad: OTHER GAMES LIKE ASSASIN'S CREDD SHOW US HOW THE GAME IS PROGRESSING BUT DEVIL MAY CRY 4 IS JUST..THEY DON'T TELL ANYTHING ABOUT IT JUST SHOW VERY SMALL PEACES OF THE GAME AND NOT A GLIMS OF THE BIGGER PICTURE OF THE STORY:(

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
First, chill dude:p
Second they have shown stages, trailers, many of Nero's abilities, a boss, cut-scenes, Dante's Style abilities, new/old enemies that appear in the game, facts about Nero's weapons, possibility about old people returning and so on.

I mean if you don't like to learn the story while playing instead of knowing it before hand..;)

Imagine knowing before DMC3 that you would get to use Vergil along with Dante in the end:p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yeah, Id like some surprizes, I even know less about DMC4 than everyone else. When I first saw Nero I though he was Dante Lol! I was like,"Good, they made Dante hot in this one and he looks so real." Dante still looks hott ^^ though when I found out who was who.

I didn't even know that Nero had a demon arm or anything like that untill I found this site. I like to find out things for myself.

Mobfigurz

I agree entirely, to know all there is to know about a game takes the excitement out of it when you play it, just like going to watch a movie, even knowing what happens in the end, so you sit there like an idiot till the end or watch the same movie twice, the thrill of the unexpected is taken away.

I'd like to know more about DMC4 than we already know, but only such things as characters, an initial synopsis but nothin more, the excitement comes from playing the game and unravelling the mysterious locked within each stage, each cutscene and each boss fight and character dialogue/interaction.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Playable?
That would be worthless:p
More characters yes but more playable ones?Ridiculous, I see no reason for that.

Top Bottom