• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom asks you to choose wich game gets a sequel

wich game gets a sequel

• DMC5

Votes: 63 44.4%
  • DmC2

Votes: 81 57.0%
  • Another reboot about how Mundus lbecame a succesful businessman

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Unreal sucks D;

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters

Kishido

Hunter
I hated 4 for it's story and Nero... So DmC2 for sure.

If DMC5 happens just ignore 4, as Capcom is ignoring DMC2 storyline, and get rid of Nero

PS
As I said in other threads... Capcom won't ask us... If we won't get DmC2, be sure you won't get DMC5 and most likely any other DMC game for a long time

AlchemistFromEden

since the old series plot basically stagnated harder than the naruto anime after sasuke left the village, (they made 90 filler episodes to create a gap between the anime and part 2 in the manga) i'd definitely want DmC 2, andy serkis would probably be involved if they did that

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
since the old series plot basically stagnated harder than the naruto anime after sasuke left the village, (they made 90 filler episodes to create a gap between the anime and part 2 in the manga)

Interesting, as huge naruto fan myself I am aware of that filler arc, and I would really like to know just how exactly you came to the conclusion that "stagnated harder" than that.

I'm honestly curious to see whether its just you throwing stones at the old series or that you have a legitimate reason for the comparison.

Mystiq Doom

Well considering Ninja Theory literally doesn't have time to make another current gen game, we won't have to worry about Unreal 3 being an issue for the sequel. I also expect it to be 60FPS as well at 1080P natively (PS4, 720 specs seem to dictate this as a possibility). Next gen hardware will really help fix some of this game's shortcomings.

DjRunza

Mercenary of Darkness
7QOpa.png

DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! \/ :D \/

End the storyline for the original series first! Then should they proceed to the DmC REBOOT storyline! Simple as that!

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
7QOpa.png

DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! DMC5! \/ :D \/

End the storyline for the original series first! Then should they proceed to the DmC REBOOT storyline! Simple as that!

Thata a awesome pic!

it looks to be inspired by DMC2 Dante which is my favorite appearance wise.

Perhaps this is him in hell?:D

DjRunza

Mercenary of Darkness
But really, at least have the dignity to end the original series, then proceed to the reboot

Indeed. From the way I see it, it seems that half of the fans of the original DMC series, has no love towards DMC5 anymore. :(

Thata a awesome pic!

it looks to be inspired by DMC2 Dante which is my favorite appearance wise.

Perhaps this is him in hell?:D

Lol thank you so much for the compliment ToCool74, I really appreciate it. Well, I was the one who made it few weeks ago just to support our lovely DMC5 that would might be release in the future. But I believe, and to think positively, CAPCOM won't leave the original DMC series because I saw one of the latest article regarding about the original DMC series, CAPCOM is currently planning whether or not to release both of the REBOOT DmC and the original DMC in the future as well. I just added up some beard over his mouth area just to look more dynamic and the new look for Dante in DMC5.

Besides that, what I wanna see in DMC5 is simple, perfect, satisfaction and nice. Which is, more combos, more weapons and guns, more 'Styles', more in-depth storyline, returning main characters like Vergil and Nero and some supporting characters like Trish, Lady, Lucia and Ezio. Make the return of the TRUE Demon Emperor, Mundus once again as the final boss and Dante, Vergil and Nero transforms and merges themselves together to form the TRUE Ultimate Sparda form to defeat Mundus once and for all.

Just basically my idea for DMC5 though. XD

ZeroLove

agreed.

The only thing that could ruin the idea of a DMC5 for me is that Nero is the main character.

Granted I think he should be present simply so we can get more backstory on him, but he shouldn't be the central character.

Yeah, there was a discussion in another thread where there was an idea of Nero trying to find Dante after DMC2, but found Lucia instead (DMC2 ending), so you play one part as Nero seeking to unveil his past, but also as Dante who fights through Hell to find Vergil and save him or something. I'm thinking somewhat like they shifted between Kain and Raziel in "Legacy of Kain: Defiance".
It would be a good way to make a DMC5 and end the original series, and then maybe continue DmC with a sequal.

Top Bottom