• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom and Ninja Theory announce DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
^^ Nero was awesome though....he made the series progress i think....idk...it could be the same..it could be different...idk..i need a LOT more info on this game

bobek388

Bobek388
What's the point of having two threads with the same meaning? Now I had to copy this post here.

I know what they want to do... They will create a completely new game with the DMC name, and will gain new fans and then they will forget about the old ones, they just don't care about real DMC fans, all they care about is money and more fans, which will be most probably very small demanding casual players.

I JUST HATE CAPCOM RIGHT NOW AS F***, what have they done?!!
Did they get hit by a train or something? They made Dante look like a p**** and totally changed the game to some s***, totally different atmosphere, totally different Dante... Shame on you Crapcom!! You should have been punished for that you f****** c*** b*******!!!!
I also knew that ninja theory is no good news, I knew they will f*** the game up totally, they are just c***.

I'm so disappointed, crapcom and ninja theory are just cheap b******, I will never forget that! Now there's no more hope for DMC, goodbye great DMC :(. I won't play this piece of c*** even if they would give me £100

Meg

Just thought of something. If this is a reboot and they are going to throw everything in the series so far out the window then its possible that Vergil and Sparda don't exist and that "Dante" is some genetically modified guy with demonic powers or something. Terrifying thought.

darkslayer101

omg...they ruined the game....sob sob...
i want the old dante back...this dante seems like weak small and rebellion looks like a toy..

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
darkslayer101;273706 said:
omg...they ruined the game....sob sob...
i want the old dante back...this dante seems like weak small and rebellion looks like a toy..

He has been wounded a lot probably in a fight with demons, and if you notice Rebellion is not the normal Rebellion we are used to seeing it is shape shifting

darkslayer101

Chaos Master;273441 said:
New screenshots. I love some of it, and dislike some of it:

tgstrailerscreengrabs02.jpg

tgstrailerscreengrabs00.jpg

tgstrailerscreengrabs01o.jpg

tgstrailerscreengrabs01.jpg

tgstrailerscreengrabs02.jpg

tgstrailerscreengrabs02u.jpg

Apparently, it may not be Devil May Cry 5, but a reboot of Devil May Cry series. Can't say if I am happy about this, but at least there is a new DMC game. :D

P.S. - I can't recall since when Dante smokes... This is kinda disturbing...

P.S. 2 - From my observation, Dante's weapon (Rebellion?) may be a shapeshiftomg weapon. Cool.

P.S. 3 - There is a chance this new DMC game is not Devil May Cry 5, but a reboot of Devil May Cry series.

P.S. 4 - It is late for me to notice, but this Dante has black hair!? Where is his cool silver hair... *sobs*

i mean come one...dante's silver hair is what makes Devil may cry...hopefully the fans are angry enough to change dante's appearence back to normal...just like they did with infamous 2...they werent kidin about wester touch..more like western full treatment

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
So many negative feelings and aggressive feedback from the fans. Let me join you fellas. Why not make a petition to capcom, citing "We don't want this direction!" If we get at leas 120 000 signatures or more, maybe capcom would listen to us....

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am not amused.

No Nero.

Dante is a half-baked Twilight knockoff.

He smokes? WTF Capcom?

He's "trying to get away from his demonic side"? Again, WTF Capcom?!

Faith = gone. I don't care how good the gameplay is, this blows.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
darkslayer101;273709 said:
i mean come one...dante's silver hair is what makes Devil may cry...hopefully the fans are angry enough to change dante's appearence back to normal...just like they did with infamous 2...they werent kidin about wester touch..more like western full treatment

His hair has been dyed, if you look enought you can notice he still has some silver on his hair.

And i like that the original Dante disliked his demon side, and this one tryes to hide his demonic hair by dyeing it, i like this detail

But his amulet doesnt have any realtion to his demonic side, that was a gift from his momy so why he get rid of that. :?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
OR...maybe it's not the real Dante? Just because the guy says he's Dante doesn't necessarily mean he is The Dante. I'm putting my bets on it being a devil hunter trying to own Dante's rep. Again I'll say this: the trailer is probably meant to be deceiving. Emo boy there will garner all the Twitards of the world, and when the actual game comes out this guy might be an unlockable character for later on? Dante - the actual Dante - has to be in there. I really don't think this guy is the new Dante, and I'm going to stick to my gut. Capcom won't change the game so drastically to lose all the fans that Dante has gained over the years, but revealing this new emo guy will still attract a new audience to the series. If you consider that we saw Dante in the first DMC4 trailer, yet when the game came around this new Nemo dude took the spotlight. Because Capcom knew the fans wanted Dante, so they'd tease the fandom with a little bit of Dante and then whack us with a new character. This could be a reverse type of method their using. I'm sure everyone can blow their whistles now and say they're not buying the game, but when it actually comes out you might change your mind and go play it just because you're a fan of the series and you don't want to miss out on something good.

Although I stick to what I said. If there's no blonde Dante, I'm not bothering.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Hm, you have a point, Chloe.... Time will show, and more will be revealed... In time.. So, we must be patient... We have a saying "hope dies the last" ....Then again, I repeat, let's stay optimistic

heatlancer

1# Trickster
meg127;273705 said:
Just thought of something. If this is a reboot and they are going to throw everything in the series so far out the window then its possible that Vergil and Sparda don't exist and that "Dante" is some genetically modified guy with demonic powers or something. Terrifying thought.

that's allowed? :(

Legendary Darkslayer

The Roguedemonhunter
I dont get this....WHY?????

DMC was fine the way it was! I've been a fan since Day 1. and now they have just lost a fan. There is nothing about this game that looks fun. Dante looks like some trashy drug addict. And the fact that the director of this reboot basically based Dante's look on himself just shows how much of a self-absorbed **** he is. 'Dante's sword doesnt seem very exciting to me at all. The action looks lame, the graphics looks lame, and the story that is presented in the trailer looks lame......its clearly more sci-fi based.

AND WHY DOES DANTE SMOKE???

But the most dissapointing thing of all.....

NO NERO??????

At first I did not like Nero very much, but as time went on he grew on me, and he became my favorite character next to Vergil. This reboot means his story wont be continued, and I really wanted to see Nero's origins ect. I wanted DMC5 not this junk.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
lol, from that link there's a comment - "I hope capcom gets hit by a meteor and they all die a horrible death" ... the dude is damn right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom