• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom and Ninja Theory announce DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Vergil'sB*tch;273618 said:
Just out of question, does anyone what what the game is being released on (umm, console format)

Probaly in PS3 and Xbox360 it may be a slight chance of it being relaxed on PC

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Curse;273617 said:
oh hi guys i thought you should know how the director of dmc5 looks
1284575707995.jpg

he was on stage during tgs
or was he the dood responsible for concept art? i forget but he was involved in the making of the game

LOL *shakes head* How very sad!

That 'Dante' pic.....he looks like he should be in a boy band.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Curse;273617 said:
oh hi guys i thought you should know how the director of dmc5 looks
1284575707995.jpg

he was on stage during tgs
or was he the dood responsible for concept art? i forget but he was involved in the making of the game

Sad?

FAIL??

UBER FAIL???

KOBATROLL/DOUCHEYASHI 's friend/partner in crime/clone????o_O

Maybe all...

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'd like to know if any DMC fan on here likes what they see? Anything at all? Not more negatives - any postives????

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
When I saw an trailer today at youtube something in my deep died inside. Sorry this is an epic failure :(

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Ebony;273625 said:
I'd like to know if any DMC fan on here likes what they see? Anything at all? Not more negatives - any postives????

I do like this game and Dante new look.

And i am probably going to buy it.

*Runs*

Curse

Cursed Girl
According to Tameem Antoniades, players will be playing as him pretending he's Dante. Antoniades claims that the idea came to him in a dream after he drank several gallons of cough syrup to ease his artistic mind.

"I thought, what a better way to make a Devil May Cry game than to put my likeness on Dante. Dante now appeals to a whole new generation of Twilight and emo hipster kids. I think the new Devil May Cry is going to inspire kids to be rebellious against the governments which feed us lies. It's time to fight back, and make the Devil Cry."

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
The crazy demon;273628 said:
I do like this game and Dante new look.

And i am probably going to buy it.

*Runs*

What do you like about it/Dante?

I'm struggling to find positives myself at this point in time, so I'm really interested? ^_^

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I should've known it would turn out to be a reboot next. Wonder what this story is about.

- Dante learns of his origins? Vergil is in the game?
- The legend of Sparda in this one?
- Who's the antagonist?
- Who are the voice actors and actresses?
- Does Dante wield a gun and where is rebellion? Do devil arms and fire arms exist in this game?
- Is there demons in this game?
- Does the devil trigger exist?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Ebony;273630 said:
What do you like about it/Dante?

I'm struggling to find positives myself at this point in time, so I'm really interested? ^_^

Well i like his new jacket, the new look completely(wacht the trailer at 0:40 secons and you will notice he changes back) and the color of his eyes, and those necklaces around his neck

And the weapom seems cool too maybe is a melee version of Pandora?.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well im thinking about buing that new game already but im positive about buing this new reboot.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
I gotta play it to see if what's goin on here. Maybe its a reboot and maybe it isn't...it could be before DMC 3....it could be some crazy delusional guy who thinks he's Dante (makes sense since the whole incorporation of an institution)...i honestly have no clue...i don't like the idea of a new Dante, but i love the games and i will, therefore, play it

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Looks like the Manga art look has been completely ditched, just what I was afraid would happen, when the reboot was mentioned. This new "Dante" looks like a low-life junkie version of that @ss from twilight
http://n4g.com/comments/relatedimages/4261392
http://www.examiner.com/video-game-news-in-atlanta/dmc-september-15-2010-picture?slide=22616571

This game needs the biggest petition ever !!! a similar thing happened with Infamous 2 for the PS3 recently, basically everybody hated the new character's look so Sucker Punch (the developer) had to change the character back. http://www.psu.com/news/9437

After the long wait for news on DMC 5 & then were presented with this rubbish. Nearly every comment section on any video games site, people seem in uproar over the new look, so hopefully Capcom or Ninja Theory will be forced to change the art style or character back to it's roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom