• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can Dante or Nero die ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Night Sparda

Can Dante or Nero die by a sword or any weapon?

i think Nero can at least at Dante hands because in dmc4 i think it was lv 10 or 11 Nero goes to resuce his chick but dante in the miny clip got Nero down on the ground and dante brought his sword to his neck and nero looked like he was getting ready to die or giveing up.

Zato-OW

King
Yes they can die. The Anime proved Dante could be killed when he was wounded through the chest. The stupid idiot just didn't finish the job and payed for it. You really have to tire them out before you can finish them or probably hit them with a huge amount of power.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;192197 said:
Yes they can die. The Anime proved Dante could be killed when he was wounded through the chest. The stupid idiot just didn't finish the job and payed for it. You really have to tire them out before you can finish them or probably hit them with a huge amount of power.

Yes yes, the idiot didn't finish the job and got his ass handed. :lol:

Ivory-X-Ebony

Zato-OW;192197 said:
Yes they can die.
You really have to tire them out before you can finish them or probably hit them with a huge amount of power.

Yeah, i agree with ya ^^. . Maybe by stabbing them hundreds times.

Ivory-X-Ebony

Zato-OW;192197 said:

Yeah, i agree with ya. . :D
Maybe by stabbing them hundreds times could take them out..

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I'd say only extreme supernatural damage could kill Dante or even put his life in danger....
so they idiot diffently didn't finish the job

aka958

Don't trust people
Nero can die just like another human but he got skills and the devilbringer so he is difficult to kill.

But both of them has a life bar, i've seen them die many times (DMD while unexperienced o_O ).

The Dark Night Sparda

well i do think they can die but dante cant be killed throw the chest as u see in the first dmc and the fourth.
and neros not like any other human he and dante are the same but not skill wise.

aka958

Don't trust people
They still can die pretty easy against demons, it's about their talent in avoiding and blocking the hits and extreme moves that makes them so immortal (You are Dante/Nero ingame so it is your skill that counts :p ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom