• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Calling All Artists!! ^_^

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
I'm just curious to see how many people on here enjoy drawing or photography. If you've got art to show, show it on here or post a link to it ^_^ It'd be even better if we got some critique going, too. I'll start.

Kaname.png

If anyone reads Vampire Knight they know this handsome vamp. Yep, it's Kaname Kuran. ^_^

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
This, is Ivory and Red Queen:
6ktq52c.jpg

As you can see, it is darkly coloured, but, I have coloured it. Though, my scanner didn't seem to scan in colour. Strange...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Same here. Nice job at the weapons DemonSlayer6. Kudos for that! :]

(My scanner is the devil... sometimes things come out sideways.)
PrincessofTheStars.png

MissKikasSumerSweetness.jpg

(Yes. I still like Sailor Moon. :3)
LadyMoon.png

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Holy moly thats amazing, i wish that i could do that
If its possible could someone draw me a picture of cloud from FFVII please:) rep will be given

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Katherine.png

This is Katherine, a character from my dystopian society for my English project. She may not look it, but she's 11 and is assigned to the profession of culinary arts. She lives in the Wakai District with all of the other kids 12 and under

Dominique-1.png

This is another character, Dominique. She lives in the Manaka District with the teenagers. She's 17 and assigned to the arts profession.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Awesome work on her hands. Her pose and uniform came out nicely. The only critique I can give to you is her head almost looks a bit bigger than her body, other than that I believe it turned out very nicely. :]

Some old stuff of mine since our new computer doesn't work with scanners that were capable for Windows 98-2000 and XP.
SexyDevil.png

I color sometimes... keyword sometimes. :/
RainbowPrincess.png

AWishingAppleInMyHand.png

Also...

Something I did in paint a long a$$ time ago. x_x
Alucard-1.jpg

Also... Also...
This... It was inspired by a possum that always came to my front door... to eat the cat food that I put out for my cats.
Inspiredbyapossum.jpg

Also... Also... Also... Something I drew and my awesome friend Dreek colored.
FairyColoredbyDreek.jpg

Top Bottom