• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Brotherhood

Arwen

Lost Soul
Chapter 10

There was another stair way leading up. Walking up the stairs they found it lead into a garden. The garden was big and quite. Hedges were dotted around the place making it look like a maze. Leon laughed a little of the site. Dante and Darla paid no attention and just walked into the open. Turning they found the mansion looming over, dawn had come quickly. A few lamps showed where the paths were.
“Hmmm. It’s bigger then I remember.” said Darla
“Which way?” asked Dante
“This way.” said Leon
They were both surprised at what he said but they followed him non the less. Leon lead them path after path looking around corners carefully. It didn’t take long until they reached a gate that lead through part of the mansion. The gate was locked so Leon unholstered his gun and shot the lock. The lock came off easily and they went through. They found themselves in another garden that looked a lot like the one they had just left. Leon seemed a little concerned.
“So which way now kid?” said Dante
“I’m well. I don’t know.” replied Leon
Dante looked around where they had just come from. Looking at the mansion stone he found something on the floor. Stooping down he found it to be f some sort of tool marks leading to a part of the wall. He tapped the wall until he found something hollow. Leon and Darla had walked up behind him. They all noticed there wasn’t a handle or a key pad to enter.
“Maybe its sensor locked.” said Leon
Dante stepped out of his way as Leon walked towards the wall. The wall didn’t do anything and Leon walked into the stone. Both Darla and Dante hid there laughter’s.
“Owch. Hey that’s not funny.” Leon said
“Kid, there are other ways to get through things like this.” replied Dante.
Dante just walked up too the wall and kicked the hollow part of the wall. The wall crumpled. Leon was surprised at the site of the crumpling part of wall.
“Wow, that’s wow.” Leon said
Dante shuck his head and mumbled something that sounded like inexperienced kid to Darla. Darla just smiled at Leon.
“Let’s go Leon.” Darla said
Leon couldn’t help but smile back at her and followed after her.

Top Bottom