• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Brotherhood

Arwen

Lost Soul
It's been a while since I last wrote something. I hope you like it.

Prologue

Dante was walking down a busy street. People were pushing on the pavement to get out of his way which he found amusing. Cars on the road hurriedly to there destination. It was a cold night and he could see his breath as he exhaled. A cigarette was in his hand which he smoked slowly as he walked. Dante wondered how many of them knew what was happening in the world that involved the demons and the dark creatures of the underworld. He guessed that most didn’t and those who did kept quite for fear of being classed mad by their peers.

As he walked towards no where specific he could feel that he was being watched by something above him. He smiled slightly and flicked his cigarette on the pavement. Not even showing he registered the feeling he walked into a side alley and away from the crowd. Not having Rebellion on him he took out both ebony and Ivory from there holsters. He didn’t stop walking until the noise of the crowds where replaced by shuffling of feet.
“Dante.” Said a inhuman voice just behind him
“I could have shot you by now the noise you make.”
“Maybe but that wouldn’t satisfy you curiosity.”
Curious he turned and faced the creature behind him. The creature seemed to be a mix of human and animal. Though it stood like a human its features and body suggested that it was something else.
“And why would I be interested in a thing like you. You’re kind are only good for one thing killing” said Dante
The creature smiled showing its razor sharp teeth.
“I have a message for you.” replied the creature
“I’m not much one for messages.”
“This one you will be. You have a little invite to the most important event of the year.”
“What your birthday?”
The creature looked a little angry at what Dante had said.
“I wouldn’t mock if I were you. Not that you’ll live much longer. The master has a plan for you and the other. Here this is for you.” it said
A small red envelope flew through the air and Dante watched as it landed just by his feet. Smiling the raised both guns towards the creature but he found it not there.
“Damn. That things quicker then I thought.” Dante said
Replacing both guns back in there holsters he picked up the envelope. Opening it he read it in the dim moonlight.

Dear Dante,
You are invited to the most overwhelming event of the year. It’s being held at the Mosakis Manson on Tarnick Island. I do hope you can make it. It just might be the last that this earth holds.

Read the letter
“You would have thought they had something better to do with there time.” said Dante
Scrunching up the letter the tossed it and headed for Devil May Cry. As he walked back into the busy streets he wondered what the creature had meant by the other. Shaking his head he stopped just by the street and lit another cigarette and carried on walking.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Well you'll be happy to know that such scenes are limited to the opening scene only. Actually the opening scene where Solid Snake jumps of the bridge onto the military ship gave me the idea for the start of the story.

Chapter 1

Dante Walked into to devil may cry and was little surprised to see a cloaked figure standing by his desk. He guessed it was a woman as the figure seemed short for a man.
“So what do I owe the pleasure.” said Dante
“Are you Dante?” said a female’s voice
“Depends on who’s asking.”
Dante walked up to his desk and sat down on the chair just behind it. The hood of the figure shielded her eyes but he could see her mouth, he noticed that her lips were a bright red colour and her skin paler then what he had seen before.
“You’re not human are you?” asked Dante
“I’m glad you noticed. But that shouldn’t be your concern.”
“Yeah so what should be?”
The woman placed a pale hand inside her cloak and pulled out a large amulet. She placed it onto the table. Dante looked surprised as he new what the amulet meant.
“Where did you get this?” he angrily said
“It came into my possession by means I wish not to discuss.”
“You killed him didn’t you?”
The figure bent her head slightly as if in thought.
“Would I be here if I had?”
Anger subsided in him slightly.
“What do you want?”
“I’m here to help you Dante.”
“You can help by telling me what happened.”
“I don’t really know just stories about a white haired half demon fighting a powerful demon and loosing.”
“Is he dead?”
“I believe he isn’t. Rumours have been whispered around the underworld of him being held prisoner by a dark demon.”
“Where?”
“No one knows but there has been talk that the governor of Tarnick Island may know his location.”
Dante got out of his seat and walked towards the cloaked figure.
“Well I’ll find out when I get there.” Dante said
“You’ll need my help if you want to survive long enough to find out.”
“Why should I need your help? Especially from a demon”
“Suite your self. An invite doesn’t automatically mean they’ll let you into the place with out wanting something.”
Dante thought about this for a moment then suddenly removed the woman hood revealing that her eyes were a dark red. The woman smiled slightly and left the hood down.
“How did you know about that?” asked Dante
“Not much gets passed me Dante. If it did I wouldn’t be much use to you”
“What use are you to me?”
Dante took out Ebony and pointed it directly at her.
“I know a secret way into the mansion. It’s still as dangerous but it’s less likely that the governor will notice you until you want him too.”
“I’m listening.”
“I’m not a fool Dante. If I told you you’ll just kill me. No much better if I show you.”
Dante lowered his gun and re holstered it.
“OK but as soon as you become no use to me you’re going back to where you came from.”
“As you wish. Though you might find getting rid of me isn’t as easy as it sounds.”
“When do we start?”
“Tonight. I suggest you get your things.”

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
dante smokinings is a bad look hes a badass but doesnt smoke nor drinks if he does than hell just be like snake

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
As a matter of fact he drinks. Watch DMC Anime. And this is just a story so if you don't like it don't post in it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Who cares if he smokes? The guy is half-demon, carries weapons, kills things and you're worried about his smoking being a bad influence? :lol:

I like this story Dalkin - makes me want to read more so please keep posting :D

Arwen

Lost Soul
Thanks everyone :)

Chapter 2

Dante quickly checked both Ebony and Ivory carefully then pulling Rebellion from the wall he followed the woman out of the door and into the street. The woman placed her hood over her eyes again as they walked down an empty street.
“What’s your name?” asked Dante
“Does it matter?”
“Hey I just want to know what to call you.”
“You can call me Darla.”
“Nice name.”
They didn’t talk until they reached a small boat port that was located a few miles from Devil May Cry.
“What are we doing here?” asked Dante
“Transport.”
They both walked towards a large boat that looked like it was about to fall apart.
“You have to be kidding me.” He said
“What’s wrong, don’t like boats?”
“Boats I don’t care about. Boats that’s going to sink half way to the island I have a problem with.”
“You should learn to relax Dante. It’s going to be a long journey.”
They approached the plank that leads onto the boat. Darla calmly walked on first followed by Dante. On the deck he found no one to be around. The boat was dimly lit by small lamps and it looked it hadn’t been habitable for some time. Suddenly there was the sound of the plank being removed then the boat moved slowly from where it had docked into the open sea. Curious Dante decided to look around the boat. Darla watched him as he walked towards the boats helm and out of sight. Darla pulled her hood from over her eyes and let it fall back onto her shoulders and looked into the darkness of the open sea.

Dante looked into the helm. No one was there not even someone to steer the ship. He didn’t seem scared at the thought of that which he found a little concerning. Deciding that there was nothing here he decided to look in the cabins Dante must have looked around the ship for an hour and every cabin and deck had been isolated of people. He found no one at all anywhere on the ship. Dante wondered a little how much power Darla really had if she can move an entire ship on only her powers. Dante made his way to the top deck and found Darla sitting by the front of the ship looking at the sky. He walked up to her and stopped beside her.
“You have a question Dante?” she asked
“I don’t think you would give me a straight answer.”
“Maybe not.”
Darla got up and faced Dante. Her hood was still down and her red eyes seem to peer into Dante trying to find his soul.
“I heard from a creature that there is another that they are planning on being there. Don’t suppose you know anything of that?”
Darla looked surprised at the question.
“No not the faintest. I had no idea someone else was planned to be there.”
Darla turned to watch the sea quickly. Dante could tell she was hiding something. At the moment he didn’t feel like pushing the subject so he sat down and watched the sea.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Chapter 3

Leon Kennedy was sitting in his cabin on a military ship. He was looking at his new assignment. Though instead of a rescue he was assigned to bring this person back for questioning on a few murders that had happened in Seattle.
The file of the suspect was little as no one seemed to know who this person was. The only things that were on the file was a name, picture and a report on the murders. The name on the file read Dawn though most assumed it wasn’t her real name. As he looked at the photo he found the picture to be odd. The skin of the woman’s face in the picture was rather pale and her lips were a bright red. Leon found the eyes the most strange they were a dark red in colour. He found himself wondering if this person was altogether human and for some reason she looked familiar to him. Reading the file fully for the fourth time during the journey he came to the came conclusion that he had already come to earlier. This woman was more dangerous then anything else he had encountered. Closing the file he got up checked his gun and knife, walked out of the cabin and headed for the helm. It was quite on the ship with only a few people around. He assumed the others were busy or sleeping as it was getting quite early in the morning. The helm only had the navigator and the helms man. He just looked out of the window into the darkness of the sea.
“Sir” said the navigator
He then turned back to what he was doing.
“How long before we dock?” asked Leon
“Not long maybe two hours three tops.” replied the helms man
Leon nodded and headed out the door to the front of the ship. As he watched the water slowly move the ship he thought he saw something in the gloom. It looked like another ship but it couldn’t be. As far as he was aware he was the only one assigned to the mission. Looking again Leon found it to be gone.

Dante was still looking at the water but he was standing over by Darla. As he looked out into the sea he thought he saw something in the distance. It looked like another ship.
“What’s that?” he asked
Darla looked at him and for the first time he found that she showed concern on her face. As he looked back he found the other ship to be gone.
“It’s probably nothing.” answered Darla
“There’s something you’re not telling me.”
“I don’t know what you mean. You should get ready to go ashore soon. It’s only a few hours before we make land.”
Darla walked from Dante and headed for the lower desk. She placed her hood up as she did so. Dante just watched as she left then looked into the darkness of the sea. Nothing moved apart from the water. He wondered just what he had seen and why Darla seemed reluctant to say anything about it or who the other is.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Chapter 4

In the early hours Dante and Darla walked off there ship onto an island. They hadn’t seen much of the island when they got ready to land as it was still dark making it hard to make out anything. In the new light they could see that they were on a beach. There was nothing much apart from the sea and a cliff that hung over them. Darla looked around the beach then walked calmly to her left. Dante didn’t see much he could do put follow.
“There should be a cave not far from here. It leads into a large chamber. You have to be careful. I hear there is a creature that lurks there.” said Darla
“There’s nothing I can’t handle.”
“Who says I was worried about you?”
Darla smiled slightly. Her hood still shielded her eyes.
“At least you’re getting a sense on humour.” replied Dante

Not long after Dante and Darla had landed Leon had made his approach by life boat to the island. He landed on the same beach as the others had. Looking around he couldn’t see anything but a cliff. Thinking of which way to go something caught his eye a little further down the beach. Slowly he walked towards it. As he walked nearer he could see it to be a ship. From the look of it no one had been on board for some time. Taking out his gun Leon decided to have a look at the ship in case there was anyone aboard. Though he was sure there wouldn’t be. Getting nearer he stumbled onto what looked like foot prints in the sand. Holstering his gun he bent down for a better look. There were two sets of foot prints one he guessed from the size was a man's and the other a woman’s. Getting up Leon took out his gun again and followed the foot prints slowly.

Dante and Darla approached a large cave. Inside it looked dimly lit by the sun light and damp. They could here dripping of water inside it didn’t feel welcoming.
“It’s this way.” said Darla as he pointed into the cave.
“Looks welcoming”
“It sounds empty for now. Still be careful.”
Dante nodded and they both entered the cave. As they entered Dante noticed small water pools scattered around the floor. The cave had little of interest though the further they entered in there gloomier it got. Darla had to take out a torch which Dante assumed she had under her cloak as the darkness surrounded them. Shadows of rocks reflected onto the wall making it more unwelcoming. Entering into the darkness more they could just see something in just ahead of them. It looked like a door.
“There’s the exit.” whispered Darla
Moving towards the door they felt the ground move slightly. Darla stopped and Dante almost pumped into her. A sound of something moving came from their right. Reluctantly Darla shone the torch in that direction. They found nothing there. The sound came again this time from behind them and a lot closer. It seemed to be moving quickly. As quick as she could Darla pointed the torch into that direction. But something knocked her over and the torch spun out of her hand. She hit the ground and the torch spun to a stop near the wall of the cave. Dante took rebellion and listened. The noise came close to him. He slashed at the area he thought the thing was. Dante felt his blade hit something solid and a hiss sounded near him. The thing seemed to back off. Running Dante went towards where Darla had fallen. Luckily the torch was pointed almost where she was so he could see her hand. Grapping Darla he lifted her up. The noise came again from the left. Taking Ebony and Ivory he took shoots in the direction of the noise. As they ran Darla picked up the torch and shining it quickly around they saw what they were facing. Darla stopped in surprise as the thing could only be described as a large dragon like creature. It would have towered over them if it was any closer.
“Darla where’s the door?” said Dante quickly
Shining her torch quickly around, she found the door.
“This way.” said Darla
They ran as quickly as possible towards the door. Dante was still shooting in the direction of the creature. Some times a hissing noise came from the dark where the bullets hit. Darla reached the door first and yanked it open. Both ran through closing the door behind them. Holstering his gun they both sat down to catch there breath.
“Now that was unexpected.” said Dante
“Yeah. Sometimes I wish I got better information.”
Dante noticed that Darla’s hood was down.
“You should keep you’re hood down.” Dante said
“Why do you think I look cute?”
Dante got up then helped up Darla
“No you might be able to survive better with it down.” replied Dante
They both laughed then looked around them. They seemed to have entered a hallway. It ran as far as they could see and further. There was enough room for two people to walk down side by side and was lit by lamps. After catching there breath they headed off down the hallway.

Leon was still following the foot prints when he heard gun shots. Looking up he holstered his gun and ran towards the noise. The gun shots got loader as he ran then they suddenly stopped. Stopping Leon listened there was nothing. Slowly he walked in the direction he guessed the noise had come from. He found a large cave just a few feet away. Still walking slowly he walked to the entrance and looked in. The cave looked damp and dimly lit by the sun. Unholstering his gun he walked into the cave. As he walked he found nothing of interest. The further he walked the darker it became. Getting his torch out he held it with his gun and looked around. As he shone the torch around the cave he found what looked like a door. A little surprised he headed in that direction. A noise came from the right. Stopping he pointed the torch in that direction. The torch light caught something he couldn’t make it out but it didn’t seem human. Quicker then before he headed for the door. The noise seemed to getting nearer until it just stopped. Leon stopped and looked around the cave. Nothing was there then suddenly she felt a sharp pain on his right arm. Looking at his arm he found it to have a large cut there. The noise started again. Raising his gun in the direction he took a few shots. A hissing came from just in front of him. Tuning he ran towards the door. Taking shots in the direction of the noise he managed to reach the door and quickly entered closing it behind him. Resting he looked at this arm carefully. Luckily it was just a scratch. Looking around him he found himself in a hallway. It seemed to just go on. Catching his breath he made his way down the hallway.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Chapter 5

Both Dante and Darla walked into what could only be described as a mine. They were on a ledge looking over the workers. A ladder lead down to the ground below. They noticed the workers only had mining tools.
“What do you think they’re mining?” whispered Dante
Darla didn’t answer at first but watched the machinery of the cranes load there crates into train lorries.
“I don’t know. I assume it’s a new addition. My source said this room was derelict and just held what looked like an old temple chamber.” answered Darla
“The temple hold anything of interest?”
“No. Everything had been taken out of here long ago.”
Darla looked around and found the only way out of the chamber was either back or on the train tracks.
“Looks like we have to go through them.” Darla said
Dante nodded and started down the ladders shortly followed by Darla. They reached the ground and found no one had noticed them yet. They noticed that the supports held some cover so they decided to head that way. Walking through the darkness the supports held Darla accidentally stepped on something. What ever it was made a snapping noise. All the workers looked in there direction. One of them said something in a language they didn’t understand.
“Looks like we have to fight are way through.” Darla said
“Sounds like my kind of fun.”
Though the workers were human they looked a little odd to Dante. He walked up to the workers who had now cut off any escape. Waiting Dante watched as they watched him carefully. Suddenly one of the workers ran towards him with his tool in the air. Dante dodged the attack and slashed at the workers leg. They feel to the ground hard but then got straight back up. Darla had now joined Dante. Taking her gun she fire at the worker who had just got up. Nothing happened they just kept coming. The other workers started to advance slowly. Darla took a few shoots at them but as before nothing happened. Dante ran towards the crowd of worker slashing at there arms and legs. Some fell to the floor but just got back up again. Both Darla and Dante were being pushed further towards the wall until they couldn’t go anywhere. The workers kept on advancing. Then suddenly a shot came from somewhere. One of the workers fell to the ground and this time didn’t get back up.
“Aim for the head.” said a male’s voice
Not looking to see who had spoken Dante took his sword and decapitated one of the workers and Darla aimed her gun at there heads. Shot’s were also being fired from somewhere in the mine. One by one they fell to the ground. One of the workers got close enough to Dante and tried to bite him. Pushing them off him before he got bitten he took out Ebony and Ivory and shot the worker in the head. The fight only took a couple of minutes before the only ones left standing was Dante, Darla and who ever the voice belonged too.
“Hey you guys alright.” said the voice
They looked to where the voice had come from and saw a man standing at the top on the ladder. They noticed blood on one of his arms.
“Who the hell are you?” asked Dante
“I could ask you the same thing” replied the man
The man climbed down the ladder and headed towards them. Darla quickly pulled up her hood. The man just stepped over the bodies and stopped in front of them. He looked curiously at Dante.
“I’m Leon, and you are?” asked Leon
“Dante. What are these things?” replied Dante as he kicked one of the bodies
Leon looked at the bodies.
“Those are Grenado’s. I thought them all dead looks like I was wrong.” said Leon
Leon looked at Darla. Her gun was still in her had like Dante’s were.
“I don’t think I got your name.” Leon said
“Darla.” replied Darla quickly
Leon found the voice to sound familiar. Dante, Leon and Darla all holstered there guns.
“You two must have been the ones who had left those prints on the beach.” Leon said
“You been following us?” asked Dante
“Well I have something I have to do here and I didn’t expect anyone else here.” Leon replied
“That makes two of us.” Dante said
Leon reached into his pocket and pulled out a picture.
“You two haven’t seen her?”
Dante took the photo and then looked at Darla surprised. Darla quickly looked at the photo then handed it back to Leon.
“No we haven’t.” replied Darla
Dante kept quite.
“Well I’m looking for her.” Leon said
“Why she your girlfriend?” asked Dante sarcastically
“No. It’s something I can’t talk about.” Replied Leon
“Well as good as this talk is don’t you think we should get moving.” said Darla
“After you.” Dante said with a smile
Darla walked towards the train tracks. Stopping at one of the train lorries she looked at it carefully. It looked like it could take three passengers.
“Anyone want to go for a ride?” said Darla
Both Leon and Dante smiled. Darla and Leon got into the train lorry and Dante pushed them off from where it was. Once it had picked up speed a little Dante got in and let it carry them down the line.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Chapter 6

They moved down the line at a good speed when they heard something behind them. It sounded like something moving slowly. Looking back the way they came they all took out there guns and waited. The sound was getting closer until they saw something moving ahead of them. They couldn’t make out what it was from the distance as the tracks were dimly lit casting shadows. Not waiting for it to get closer they all opened fire on the creature. The creature seemed to back off and go out of view. The sound seemed to get close again and this time faster. Taking out their guns again they tried to aim at the creature as it got nearer. A few bullets hit it but it was still advancing. As it got nearer they found it to be a Scorpion. It seemed to have many voices whispering together into something that couldn’t be understood. It was almost over them when the train lorry started to pick up speed. The scorpion stopped suddenly. They stopped shooting at the creature and looked at to where they were headed. Looking down the track they saw that it twisted and turned awkwardly. As the lorry gathered speed they held on tightly. After one of the turn they found a break in the line on a bridge that linked a large gap in the bottom of the line.
“We’re going to have to jump.” said Leon
They all got ready and at the last minute jumped. Leon and Dante landed safely on the other side of the track. Darla caught her foot and the edge of the lorry as it fell. She fell down words. Leon and Dante ran to the edge. Dante was just about to go after her when he felt something hold him back. He found it to be Leon.
“That has to be a 30 or more foot drop. You’ll not make it.” Said Leon
“There’s more to me then you know.”
They both watched as Darla fell out of site.
“Maybe but do you really want to risk it?” asked Leon
Dante walked away from the gap leaving Leon still watching. Leon then looked at Dante then at the track ahead.
“We should move.” continued Leon
“Yeah.” replied Dante solemnly
Leon led the way followed by Dante. Dante looked back to the drop.
“Darla.” whispered Dante
He turned and followed after Leon.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Chapter 7

Darla fell for what seemed forever. The darkness was drawing around her the deeper she went. Finally she landed in some kind of water. Not being able to see she listened around here. There was nothing but silence. Having to pick a direction she decided to swim to her left. Travelling in that direction she came across a small light in front of her. Anything that lit up the darkness was an improvement quickly she swam in that direction. The nearer she got the lower the water got until she was walking towards the light. Getting nearer she found the light to be other a door way. Thinking this will be the only way out that didn’t involve fumbling around in the dark she walked towards the door and opened it. The door opened up into a room. It looked old to her and a feeling of no one being here in a long while sent a chill down her spine. The room was large with a few lamps scattered around. And a large stone seat just in front of one of the walls. There seemed to be no way out of the room apart from the door she had just entered. Feeling a little despair at how things turned out she walked towards the chair. The chair wasn’t all that special. It had a basic design but a symbol caught her eye as she came closer. Stopping in front of the chair she couldn’t decipher it. The symbol seemed to be a moon but with a funny lines instead of your average lines. Sitting down she thought about what to do then she felt a small breeze. It seemed to be coming from above. Looking up she was surprised to see a doorway above her.
“OK this is getting weird.” said Darla
Looking around Darla found no way of getting to the door way then a thought came to her. Maybe this chamber was made for demons and not humans and demons have many abilities and so did she. About to go into devil trigger the door she had come through was blown open and in walked the scorpion.
“Maybe I’ll have a little fun first.” said Darla
“You? I thought the master killed you.” The scorpion said a harsh voice
“Well I’m not that easy to kill.”
“Hmmmm. Looks like it is up to me.”
“Always the servant. Such a pity all that power wasted.”
“Well see who’s power is wasted.”
Darla took her gun and fired rapidly at the creature. The creature swiftly went towards her then knocker her to the left with his tail. Trying to sting Darla with its tail the scorpion missed as Darla rolled out of the way. Darla held her hand up and a sword appeared. Jumping over the scorpion she slashed at its back. The blade connected but its hard shell stopped it getting hurt. Its stinger tried to impale her again and as before she moved out of the way. Thinking quickly she ran as quickly as she could towards the creature and slid under it with her sword just above her. Sliding from under the creature she watched as it staggered then dropped to the ground. Black blood pooled all around the body. Looking at her sword she wiped the blood away and looked at an inscription that was on the blade. Silent Empress read the inscription. Smiling she devil triggered and went through the door just above the stone chair.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Chapter 8

Leon and Dante walked into a chamber with a large lake. The lake seemed still for the time being but both knew that most things that seem quite rarely were. Leon still was holding his gun which amused Dante. Working with demons made him forget how humans like to feel in control even when they weren’t. There seemed to be no doorway so both looked into the lake. It seemed clear which was a blessing and nothing seemed to be there not even small fish.
“How good are you at holding your breath?” asked Dante
“I’ll make it.”
“Good because it’s the only way out.”
Dante jumped into the lake and after Leon had holstered his gun he followed. Swimming quickly Leon was grateful that he could get air at certain areas. Stopping at one of those areas he caught his breath. Dante was beside him.
“It’s further then I thought.” Leon said
“I’m guessing it’s the length of the chamber.”
Leon remembered how big the chamber had been.
“Oh that far piece of cake.” replied Leon
Both laughed
Diving under the water Dante felt a slight movement. Turning his head whilst swimming he saw something gaining speed towards them. Not having any weapons for underwater use he swam faster trying to out run it. Leon didn’t understand why Dante had suddenly speeded up but he followed suit guessing he didn’t want to know.
Both saw a light not far above them. The creature was gaining and Dante didn’t know if they would make it. Leon seemed to be slowing a little so Dante grapped his arm and pulled him along as fast as he could go. They only just made the hole which entered into a chamber just like the one they left. Dante pushed Leon out of the water and getting up himself he had to drag him away from the hole. Leon breathlessly lay down on his back. Dante got his sword ready and approached the hole they had just entered from. Just as he got close a creature emerged and landed just in front of him. It seemed to Dante a cross between a fish and a lizard. Not thinking he slashed at it head. The creature moved out of its way. Shots rung just by his ear only just missing him. The hit the creature’s body making it hiss loudly. Dante moved out of range and ran towards Leon who was now standing firing his gun.
“You got a sword?” asked Dante
“I have a knife.”
“That’ll have to do.”
Leon stopped firing and took out his knife. Both ran towards the creature. Dante jumped on to its back while Leon stayed just out of its reach. Leon slashed at the creatures face as Dante did the same to its back. Blood oozed over the creature until it collapsed on the floor.
Dante jumped off the creature as Leon moved to not get crushed by it. It landed just in front of them.
“This might be a stupid question but what the hells going on?” asked Leon
“If you haven’t figured it out yet then be grateful. Believe me your kind are better not knowing.”

Arwen

Lost Soul
I's so sorry for placing this here as I should have placed this in the start. I was thinking that maybe people would like to see the characters in my stories. The pics are not done by me but they are pics on how my characters would look like.

Starring

Dante
wallpaper_devil_may_cry_3_dantes_aw.jpg

Leon Kennedy
1126280045.jpg

Darla
1134689202_slastat4nu.jpg

Govner Randel
Anime-1.jpg

Arwen

Lost Soul
Sorry for the wait

Chapter 9

Darla had just walked up a stair case. Her cloak had been left at the bottom. Walking through the door she found a creature lying on the ground dead. Moving closer she saw slashes all over it body. Knowing that it could only be done by Dante she looked around.
“Dante.” she shouted
There was nothing but silence then a pair of foot steps got closer. Running she placed herself against the wall near the door where the foot steps were approaching from. Taking out her gun she waited. The footsteps got closer then stopped at the door. Taking in a deep breath she turned to face who ever it was aiming her gun. Surprised she found it to be Leon and Dante who were also aiming there guns.
“Wow Darla.” said Dante
“Sorry Dante. You never know” replied Darla
Dante and Darla lowered there guns and both embraced each other.
“I’m glad you’re OK.” Dante said
Both stepped back from each other. They only just noticed Leon still had his gun aimed at Darla. Surprise showed on his face.
“You.” said Leon
“It’s been a while Leon.” replied Darla
“How do you know my name?” asked Leon
“You don’t remember me? We worked together a long time ago.” answered Darla
“Molly.” Leon said
Leon felt someone throw him towards the wall and his gun being forced from his hand. He hit the wall hard. Dazed he looked to see who it was. Dante was looking at him playing with Leon’s gun.
“No offence Leon but shooting are only guide seems a little impolite.” said Dante
Dante raised Leon’s gun and pointed it at him.
“She has too be taken back for what she’s done.” replied Leon
“Guys if you haven’t noticed we have more important issues then this.” Darla placed her hand on the hand that held Leon’s gun and pushed his hand away.
“Can we focus on what’s going on now and leave this until we have finished here. Unless everyone wants to start shooting each other” carried on Darla
Leon and Dante looked at her then at each other. Dante tossed Leon his gun back. Getting up Leon steadied himself and took his gun. He seemed to be deciding what do. He holstered his gun quickly.
“OK but we’ll resolve this once we get out of here.” said Leon
Darla nodded. Catching Dante’s eyes she could see anger in his eyes. She smiled at him and saw the anger disappear slightly. Waiting until Leon got to where they were then all three walked through the door.

Top Bottom