• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Brea's DmC glitches (Twosome Time, Rage freezing, flying)

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Hence the reason I used "testing process" rather than stating a game developer as a whole.
N' I would discuss the subject with you but I know we already have so I'll just nod lol (I'm pretty sure in the end we just agreed it was despicable anyway)

Yeah, it just got me thinking. So many people blame NT for things, but how much of it is stuff that should have been caught by QA, y'know? :p

Dem poor testers :C

Janoosen

Dark Slayer
If anything I find these glitches very entertaining to watch. While glitches are not an uncommon thing in games nowadays I have to question a game developer's work ethic when a glitch that allows you to pretty much skip levels is in the final product. It just makes them appear lazy or that they didn't test the game enough. Or both.

But hey, I don't work at a game dev company so who am I to judge how they do things?

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Yeah, it just got me thinking. So many people blame NT for things, but how much of it is stuff that should have been caught by QA, y'know? :p

Dem poor testers :C
Ahh but if NT was in control of the QA team's well being the problem does ricochet back to them. Actually, where did they get their QA done? I would assume they used some of Capcoms in house testers and some separate branches, but Capcoms testers are usually good aren't they?

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Ahh but if NT was in control of the QA team's well being the problem does ricochet back to them. Actually, where did they get their QA done? I would assume they used some of Capcoms in house testers and some separate branches, but Capcoms testers are usually good aren't they?
Testing is like predicting I guess. You can't find everything that could go wrong or right. Maybe they didn't predict someone would do something like this. The game-breaking, not the combat-helping glitches.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Testing is like predicting I guess. You can't find everything that could go wrong or right. Maybe they didn't predict someone would do something like this. The game-breaking, not the combat-helping glitches.
Predicting is half of it, the other half is ravaging the game absolutely everywhere for exploits. These glitches in DmC seem like something a good group of game testers should have found.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Predicting is half of it, the other half is ravaging the game absolutely everywhere for exploits. These glitches in DmC seem like something a good group of game testers should have found.
Okay, I don't really know much about game development besides the fact it's becoming more costly and it's time consuming. QA I have heard sometimes, not a lot though.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Most QA seems to be done by an outside hiring company that devs enlist to look for testers, so...maybe we're supposed to blame them...?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I can't seem to do any of them. Wonder if it's because I have a different control scheme, so the game doesn't get nearly as confused >.<

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
At this point I don't think the real issue is the pressence of glitches, but rather the action NT or Capcom will take on the issue.

If we get no patches to get rid of the bad glitches then there will be a lot to be genuinely complaining about.

Devil Player

That was funny, lol. At least, it was nowhere as bad as Darksiders 2. Darksiders 2 was hell. 90% of chance to find glitches that could corrupt save files...

Thankfully, DmC doesn't seem to be the case...

By the way, why don't you post MGR glitches too? I watched several videos showing hilarious bugs and glitches for this game. I was expecting more from "Platinum Games", considering all the hype you fans keep having and showing.

what happened?

Gbraga

That was funny, lol. At least, it was nowhere as bad as Darksiders 2. Darksiders 2 was hell. 90% of chance to find glitches that could corrupt save files...

Thankfully, DmC doesn't seem to be the case...

By the way, why don't you post MGR glitches too? I watched several videos showing hilarious bugs and glitches for this game. I was expecting more from "Platinum Games", considering all the hype you fans keep having and showing.

what happened?
Darksiders 2 was sad indeed, but we have to give props to Platinum on MGR, they patched a demo to fix some of the glitches, that's quite something.

Martius

SSSmokin!
Right, because no one from NT in answer to video showing glitches on demo asnwered something like "you are breaking demo on purpose, its fine"

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon

what happened?
How odd, I looked at the thread topic and it says "DmC glitches" so I thought I would post, well, you know, DmC related stuff.

You are very welcome to post a video of MGR glitches.

Devil Player

How odd, I looked at the thread topic and it says "DmC glitches" so I thought I would post, well, you know, DmC related stuff.

You are very welcome to post a video of MGR glitches.

Based on your avatar, I assumed you're a MGR fan, and that seems to be the case...So, I see no problem with talking about it. Why would I post a video showing MGR glitches? They're all over the net, there is even a preview showing lots of them, which is hilarious at best. ;) I just asked you a question, it wasn't an order.

No need to be defensive, your MGR will also be a glitchy game just like DmC, lol.

I will also play it as soon as I can.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
No need to be defensive, your MGR will also be a glitchy game just like DmC, lol.
Based on Platinum Games track record, I doubt it will be glitchy as DmC. Sure, there will be glitches in MGR no doubt but not as much like in DmC.

We will see.

Top Bottom