• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BradyGames Guide

Lunar Legend

Alright, so I SHOULD getting the Official DmC BradyGames guide tomorrow. while I refuse to spoil anything past the very first mission I was wondering if anyone here wanted to know anything about the game. (e.g weapons, upgrades, secret missions,unlockables, ect.)

Lunar Legend

while my i only have a built in camera and a ps vita camera i could even do a bit of a video or picture if you guys want

crush

If there is a mentioning of fighting tyrants on a limbo-changed rugby field...I would be happy.
(just joking tell us about something about new items and sorts)

Azurel

BradyGames is still in business?? :|

Seriously, though. I thought the free online guides would have shut them down years ago...

Lunar Legend

BradyGames is still in business?? :|

Seriously, though. I thought the free online guides would have shut them down years ago...
dude haven't you been to a gamestop in a while? i can't say if all of them do this but the one near my house has a kiosk dedicated to prima and bradygames plus a third of the registry booth

Azurel

dude haven't you been to a gamestop in a while? i can't say if all of them do this but the one near my house has a kiosk dedicated to prima and bradygames plus a third of the registry booth

I said that in jest, mostly. I know that the kiosks are there, but I'm still surprised there's a market for this sort of thing when there's all sorts of free walkthroughs online and on youtube... :steve:

Edit: Besides, I haven't been to gamestop in quite a while other than to buy Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Darksiders II (both whose creators are, unfortunately, are going under, proving that this is quite an unfair world) -- I really haven't had a reason to go back ever since getting Persona 4 Golden. After getting DmC, I honestly don't think I'm going to buy any more games unless it's maybe Persona 1 and 2.

In all seriousness, I don't think there are any games besides DmC that I'm interested in, therefore, giving me no real reason to even buy any more games from this point on.

Yes, I think this is probably the very last time I'm getting a new game. With all the DLC nonsense going on, I really don't want to go through the trouble of getting the whole product anymore. I'm done. :(

Lunar Legend

ah, well to be perfectly honest i bought this because i haven't bought a strategy guide sense dragon quest 3. also i was thinking of using this and my own experience to write a guide or two (does anyone know a template or something for gamefaqs reviews?)

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
ah, well to be perfectly honest i bought this because i haven't bought a strategy guide sense dragon quest 3. also i was thinking of using this and my own experience to write a guide or two (does anyone know a template or something for gamefaqs reviews?)
I believe it's 'Courier New'.

OblivionDante

"Let's Rock!"
Please tell me how to unlock the DMC3 alt Costume (same as my icon) IF its unlockable and not just DLC. They said all costumes could be unlocked through the means in game but who knows which is why I'm asking lol.

Lunar Legend

skimmed though the front and back of the book (so as to not spoil myself) there is no mention of how to unlock anything like concept art or costumes, sorry 'bout that. basically i cant confirm or deny any way to unlock it just using the book

Top Bottom