• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BP for PC

Romy

If someone finds out where to download it, please share it here, thank you. I'm just dying to play it.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
It was "supposed" to be up 40 minutes ago but well like any other online game for pc, nothing is ever usually out on the stated time...I knew this would happen but I hope it will be soon

By the way any idea how big of a download it will be?

Edit: A few people on the Steam DmC forums are saying that BP is out for them however I don't have any updates or downloadable content yet..QQ

Nick Thornton

It was "supposed" to be up 40 minutes ago but well like any other online game for pc, nothing is ever usually out on the stated time...I knew this would happen but I hope it will be soon

By the way any idea how big of a download it will be?

Edit: A few people on the Steam DmC forums are saying that BP is out for them however I don't have any updates or downloadable content yet..QQ

Standard for us really, just restarted Steam and still nothing, I do have the weapons DLC available though. I read up that the xbox update was 201Mb, it may be a little more for the PC.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
ITS OUT. Check new DLC's!

Seeing as how I am downloading at 250-500mb/ps and I am already at 20% within 1 minute. It's a very small download :)

Romy

I'm having a problem. I get on Steam page and select Bloody Palace dlc. I assume I have to click "Install Game" to download it. But when I do, it brings me back to homepage. Anyone know what the problem is? Thanks.

Romy

Nope. Do I have to own the game from Steam to be able to download it? I suspect it being so. And if it so, can it be downloaded elsewhere?

Romy

I guess I'm out of luck with BP. I managed to download it. Put the BP folder in "DevilGame" folder, right? After that, in-game, I can't find it anywhere. Ideas?

Top Bottom