• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bosses in DmC

BIANCOxMORTE

You are wrong.

In this situation there is no such thing as "neither of us are right or wrong". One of us is right and it's not you.
LMFAO wow you are really really stubborn! your that person that has to be right all the time and those people are usually wrong hahaha now that i know i was arguing with an airhead that actually makes me feel kinda bad. but whatever obviously im not wrong because people agree with me. but who cares im over it already, how about the return of an older boss, maybe like Berial.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
LMFAO wow you are really really stubborn! your that person that has to be right all the time and those people are usually wrong hahaha now that i know i was arguing with an airhead that actually makes me feel kinda bad. but whatever obviously im not wrong because people agree with me. but who cares im over it already, how about the return of an older boss, maybe like Berial.
The whole community around Galileo believed that the sun circle around the earth and not opposite. So when Galileo said the opposite he was executed, because of majority disagreeing with him.

BIANCOxMORTE

The whole community around Galileo believed that the sun circle around the earth and not opposite. So when Galileo said the opposite he was executed, because of majority disagreeing with him.
exactly, that was his opinion and he was executed. i had an opinion and he is trying to say that he is right no matter what blah blah blah. when in reality neither of us are right in this case it is all opinion. people agree with me and people agree with him like you but instead of being a reasonable person and saying that it is his opinion which it is he just says he is right which is kind of childish. but really i dont even want to bother with this anymore. id rather talk about other peoples opinions on bosses.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze

Yeah but he was talking about the whole earth and we are just talking about small fictional universe of Devil may cry

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Yeah but he was talking about the whole earth and we are just talking about small fictional universe of Devil may cry
My point is just because majority disagrees or agrees with you it does not make your opinion right or wrong.

BIANCOxMORTE

My point is just because majority disagrees or agrees with you it does not make your opinion right or wrong.
i get that but he is just being very stubborn, i was trying to get the point across that its opinions and no one is right or wrong. but he was bent on showing the i was wrong.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
If you were truly over it, you would of never respond to me.

ZeroLove

Oh you guys, always up for a good show to make people laugh at you, hahaha, you guys are truly hilarious.
What a nice act of how stupid fanboy forumers behave, I really enjoyed reading it. True story.

chocolatepanda

I have heard that in DMC3 dante was supposed to have Devil bringer nero has but for some reason that didn't happen is that true ?

I read that somewhere a long time ago it was something like they couldn't but the mechanic in DMC3 because it didnt work right or something like that.

Anyway back on topic i hope not all the bosses are big monsters like Berial, my favorite boss fight in the DMC series are the human sized bosses like Virgil and Credo. Maybe they'll make a boss out of something that wasnt even a character before like maybe Yamato is a demon now or a sword that possesses it's owner. I wouldn't mind seeing Ifrit or Alastor in the game.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze

I think boss should be something like "Evil TGS danteX" Vs the "Good N00bDanteX" so that it makes snese that acutally the TGS one was his TWIN WOW O_O yes see i just made you guys LOL !!

DANTEx >
images
Vs VergilX
images

So as vergil&dante were twin this theory could fit Brainwashed TGS vergil is in captive of the evil govt and meanwhile DanteX escapes the shape-shifting world to find his brother transformed to NELObangelo uh i can't make a good name Atm he he sorry
Its a cool theory isn't it ?? at least its interesting for me

Off-topic >>
Is this game canon ?? because DMC2 dante appears in this game and it seems like he's having a cake-walk in this game

Top Bottom