• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bosses in DmC

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Damn i also want to know what happen to sparda.There is just so many things missing in the DMC universe and their are a lot of plot holes imo

BIANCOxMORTE

Damn i also want to know what happen to sparda.There is just so many things missing in the DMC universe and their are a lot of plot holes imo

I know they really didnt need to do a reboot all the aspects of a good DMC 5 game are there, you can go back to the past and play as sparda they can continue neros story and find out how he has spardas blood in him...there are a lot of things left unturned, but we do know sparda "died" but it is possible he is still alive somehow but just very weak.

Again i don't mean to be a bad wolf and ruin your idea.

I constantly do that to my own ideas for a story. I think "This is crap and happened to many times".

I try to create the princips for my story.

For example that character of mine in story will be acknowledged by a sword.
When a sword acknowledges a warrior there are many reasons for it. I don't want to share that though sorry.

But a idea that i thought is that the sword says "I will be loyal to you and enchance your attacks, but if my metal shatters you will die with me".

And i thought "That's bad because main character would either main character would die and i don't want that, or the sword will never shatter and the "i die u die" idea is pretty useless".

Of course i found a other idea tthat sword will tell the main character. It's a better solution.

But you should process ideas. And refine them so that they will be awesome, realistic or the very least logical.

it was just something i threw out there, everyone was talking about bosses and how vergil might be in the new one so i just thought a fight against sparda would be cool.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I've got the "BEST BOSS" :-
images

Jaxxy

remember the blood goyles cutscene from dmc 3 right before dante got swallowed by leviathan? how about a falling gameplay like that and shooting as much demons as possible before they grab on to you?

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
remember the blood goyles cutscene from dmc 3 right before dante got swallowed by leviathan? how about a falling gameplay like that and shooting as much demons as possible before they grab on to you?
once again, I have soiled myself in excitement...i hope ur happy :oops:

BIANCOxMORTE

I never said that I was the embodiment of Capcom. You are making things up to serve your pitiful cause.

big guy i never said you said you were the embodiment of capcom i am just stating that neither of us. So we can have our own ideas but neither of us is right you think its a bad idea and i think its a good one, and neither of us are right or wrong. im Trying not to be a "fanboy" and argue over an idea on a forum.

I've got the "BEST BOSS" :-
images

LMAO hahaha i think thats great!!!

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
So we can have our own ideas but neither of us is right you think its a bad idea and i think its a good one, and neither of us are right or wrong.
You are wrong.

In this situation there is no such thing as "neither of us are right or wrong". One of us is right and it's not you.

ZeroLove

You are wrong.

In this situation there is no such thing as "neither of us are right or wrong". One of us is right and it's not you.

Don't be so arrogant. Bianco could be right about Sparda being controlled in this game, none of us even knows if he is in the game or not. If it would ruin his character or not is a matter of opinion. Personally I find the idea intruiging and would like to see it being explored further.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Don't be so arrogant. Bianco could be right about Sparda being controlled in this game, none of us even knows if he is in the game or not. If it would ruin his character or not is a matter of opinion. Personally I find the idea intruiging and would like to see it being explored further.

Yeah it would be epic to see a grand finale when curtain falls and sparda comes and battles with Dante&nero and one them dies that would be epic ! i think Dante's story is not yet over it has an end we all must see :D

Hey who would you like to choose nero or dante ? i would choose nero to die :p

ZeroLove

Yeah it would be epic to see a grand finale when curtain falls and sparda comes and battles with Dante&nero and one them dies that would be epic ! i think Dante's story is not yet over it has an end we all must see :D

Hey who would you like to choose nero or dante ? i would choose nero to die :p

Nero should die. I don't like him.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
they must be awesome and have thoes button press finishers like square circle triangle x turn left analog stick tap l2 and r2 consecutivly....yeah thoes were great in god of war

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
meh.ro2097.jpg

Top Bottom