• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bosses in DmC

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Knowing Capcom, he's prolly not dead but trapped somewhere, like another part of Hell...or Heaven for some odd reason...or Disney's California Adventure...
Capcom probably does not have the people in their staff that worked with DMC. That suggest Hideki had a very huge role in the story of DMC. I was thinking of making a thread on Platinum Games forum asking Hideki about what his ideas was for DMC 2. But i doubt he would answer :/

I want to know so badly!

But think about Sparda's death, he stripped himself of his powers. That makes him weak. I am guessing he died shortly after sealing off the demon world?
Power of a creature consists of many things:
speed, agility, strength etc etc.

And energy is part of power as well. Imagine Sparda trying to live without the majority of his energy?

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I figured he died in battle, kinda lame to c him dyin of old age
I haven't meant to say that he died of old age. I am saying he died shortly after sealing demon world because of deprivation of his own powers. That's what would be logical if you ask me.

Does not seem like he died in a battle against the demons he betrayed. Beowoulf doesn't seem to speak as if Sparda is dead. Neither did Mundus.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
I haven't meant to say that he died of old age. I am saying he died shortly after sealing demon world because of deprivation of his own powers. That's what would be logical if you ask me.

Does not seem like he died in a battle against the demons he betrayed. Beowoulf doesn't seem to speak as if Sparda is dead. Neither did Mundus.
True true, Big B jus said he'd hunt the offspring n Mundus plotted to kill...the son...too lazy to hunt him I thought XD

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I don't know what you mean by Suffer (the white feather attack maybe?), but anyhow let's get back on topic:
Is Capcom doing all the work on bosses or is it a 50-50 team work with NT?

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
I don't know what you mean by Suffer (the white feather attack maybe?), but anyhow let's get back on topic:
Is Capcom doing all the work on bosses or is it a 50-50 team work with NT?
Actually I meant the song but quite right, I thought NT was doin...idk, everything?

BIANCOxMORTE

sparda being controlled is absurd to you but many main characters, Masters/teachers/fathers have turned evil it wouldn't be anything new in gaming. and people seem to agree with me and also people seem to agree with you. so to you its absurd but you arent the embodyment of capcom and devil may cry neither am i its just an idea that i thought would be a cool fight and people seem to like the idea and others dont but nothing is without criticism.

he did die but not directly after closing the demon world, he closed himself inside the demon world but later escaped and ruled the human world keeping harmony for quit some time, then towards his later days near his death he married Eva and she had twin boys.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
sparda being controlled is absurd to you but many main characters, Masters/teachers/fathers have turned evil it wouldn't be anything new in gaming. and people seem to agree with me and also people seem to agree with you. so to you its absurd but you arent the embodyment of capcom and devil may cry neither am i its just an idea that i thought would be a cool fight and people seem to like the idea and others dont but nothing is without criticism.
It's just find it a bad idea. And being controlled and being evil are two different things.

Why i find it a bad idea:
1) Sparda in DMC is a strong demon. It does not make much sense for him to be controlled. It's easier to kill Sparda or any being than controlling him/it.
2) The fact that so many masters, teachers and fathers have turned evil is so boring. People will sense a parallel in the Sparda-evil story with other non DMC stories.

That kind of story would probably bore me. But that's just me.

he did die but not directly after closing the demon world, he closed himself inside the demon world but later escaped and ruled the human world keeping harmony for quit some time, then towards his later days near his death he gave birth to twin boys with eva.
Where have you acquired that knowledge?

BIANCOxMORTE

Thats fine if you disagree atleast you gave reasons and didnt just put "No." i personally think NT would have good emotions in a cutscene with dante and sparda but w.e

well i heard it on a forum on ign.com but i also found it on devilmaycrywiki

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Thats fine if you disagree atleast you gave reasons and didnt just put "No." i personally think NT would have good emotions in a cutscene with dante and sparda but w.e

methinks that might've been a technical difficulty, really who'd jus have a blank reply?

I just misread ur post...WOW!!

CoolDemon

X will never be Y

Again i don't mean to be a bad wolf and ruin your idea.

I constantly do that to my own ideas for a story. I think "This is crap and happened to many times".

I try to create the princips for my story.

For example that character of mine in story will be acknowledged by a sword.
When a sword acknowledges a warrior there are many reasons for it. I don't want to share that though sorry.

But a idea that i thought is that the sword says "I will be loyal to you and enchance your attacks, but if my metal shatters you will die with me".

And i thought "That's bad because main character would either main character would die and i don't want that, or the sword will never shatter and the "i die u die" idea is pretty useless".

Of course i found a other idea tthat sword will tell the main character. It's a better solution.

But you should process ideas. And refine them so that they will be awesome, realistic or the very least logical.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It has guys. First thing we hear when we see the first cinematic in DMC1.

"blabla..later, he quietly reigned the human world and continued to preserve harmony. Until his death. He became a legend.. etc etc"

Dantino

That crazy dude on the internet...
lol exactly! he is just out for power and nothing else. I am a huge vergil fan and actually like him more than dante but i at least know he is just power hungry.

that is also a good point we never really met sparda or saw his personality, and ur right if they take sparda out of the entire equation i think there would be an outrage... i just really hope NT comes through big with the story...
Yep,i like vergil a hundred times more than dante,he's focused,and doesn't need to surf on a rocket or drop an obnoxious one-liner to be cool.

Top Bottom