• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody place

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
hello everyone

I just remember it now and i want to remind you about it.

is there bloody place in dmc4 and many costumes for dante and nero .

I don't had to say just . . . . . I hope there is .

Zato-OW

King
Bloody palace was fun in DMC2 because they will allow you to fight 2 or more bosses at the same time. But idk about DMC3 bloody palace because i havent really played it.

Chrysander

Yeah I like the bloody palace in DMC3, I'd like to see something similar in DMC4, but with larger amounts of enemies perhaps, and the ability to switch weapons at certain points might be fun. Maybe also have a more interesting arena, rather than just a flat circle - even have a variety of arenas as you go up the levels.

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Why do you (almost) all keep asking things like this? Is there a bloody palce, is there other costumes, how many levels there are or can dante take a c*ap in mid air. Dudes, everything new will show up to wikipedia. If there isnt any information, there isn't any information about dante taking his sh*t. Sorry about the agression. People just need to think by their own head.

And the bloody palce in DMC4... I would like a bit more original fighting place.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Stillborn;53978 said:
Why do you (almost) all keep asking things like this? Is there a bloody palce, is there other costumes, how many levels there are or can dante take a c*ap in mid air. Dudes, everything new will show up to wikipedia. If there isnt any information, there isn't any information about dante taking his sh*t. Sorry about the agression. People just need to think by their own head.

And the bloody palce in DMC4... I would like a bit more original fighting place.

Yeah but wikipedia can be edited by ANYONE so some of the info might not be true :\ (probably is though)

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Everyone can edit wiki, but everyone can tell whatever they want just right here. And there are people who keep wikipedia nice and clean so we can expect clean information.

Chrysander

I once tried to edit wikipedia, but I guess it has 'moderators' or something, and they just took off what I said, even though what I said was factually correct and I had qualified it. It's a snobbish bag of crud. But there can be some good material on there.

Poopy X

The best artist.
Maybe in DMC4 there will be a time-race instead of Bloody Palace.
For example, beat up the Boss Dante in 30 seconds.
Will that be too difficult?

Top Bottom