• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace, Too easy?

s8ntmark

Well, if excessive dying if your thing, try Hell and Hell difficulty.

What difficulty level is Hell and Hell? is it Devil Hunter or Nephilim or just its own super hard level? That sounds insane if they pile a one hit kill onto a super hard difficulty level.

Onecrazymonkey1

I believe I got to about 86 or 87 and then Dante froze in place and I couldn't attack or jump etc. I just had to stand there and take damage. Has anyone experienced this? I have it on PC and this was the first time something like that happened :/. Whatever I'm going to give it another go so hopefully it was just a one time occurrence.

Anyway so far it seems pretty easy but it doesn't take away any fun I have with it. I will be pretty ****ed if the same little bug happens again though.

it kills me but the pc version has some serious bugs in blood palace. Music stops playing, Hunter ai sometimes doesn't activate ( he stands there), and the game crashes after you kill Mundus and loses all your progress up to that point ( no score is submitted unless you die or beat the whole mode). I made a post and sent a note to Capcom hopefully it'll get addressed soon.

Bude8

I fail to see the logic here!
The whole game is too easy
Launch enemies, and you can juggle them infinitely, they can't do a thing to you

I personally wished the whole of BP was in DMD, or at least give us the option to play Human BP/SoS BP/DMD BP etc.

The whole game is too easy
Launch enemies, and you can juggle them infinitely, they can't do a thing to you

I personally wished the whole of BP was in DMD, or at least give us the option to play Human BP/SoS BP/DMD BP etc.

Same here. BP with DMD from start would have been nice. Can't believe they didn't put that option in it would take like one line of code, I'm positive.

Mainguy1

Yeah right u didn't beat bp ur not good saying its easy lol isn't care who u are ill smoke u in this game and it is not easy at all past level 80 unless ur hacking stop fronting lets see some gameplay on YouTube

Mainguy1

This was the easiest bloody palace in history I best it on my third try which saids alot I normally would have beaten a bloody palace on i don't know my 100th time this game is so easy the enemies start off at devil hunter difficulty with weak life which makes it feel like human mode the only time they change up the pace is level 60 but only get challanging at level 80 and Mundus is a cheap boss fight making him a two hit k.o then you fight vergil with whatever life you got left which I still did with almost no life and won I'm highly disappointed in this bloody palace no special prize for beating it not even a special bonus art they should really put in a patch into this to make it harder and maybe they should watch the older bloody palace and see how to make there's better
This was the easiest bloody palace in history I best it on my third try which saids alot I normally would have beaten a bloody palace on i don't know my 100th time this game is so easy the enemies start off at devil hunter difficulty with weak life which makes it feel like human mode the only time they change up the pace is level 60 but only get challanging at level 80 and Mundus is a cheap boss fight making him a two hit k.o then you fight vergil with whatever life you got left which I still did with almost no life and won I'm highly disappointed in this bloody palace no special prize for beating it not even a special bonus art they should really put in a patch into this to make it harder and maybe they should watch the older bloody palace and see how to make there's better
Yeah right u didn't beat bp stop fronting lets see some gameplay of u lying ass douche lol

I'm still struggling to get through DMC4's bloody palace better get used to that learning curve I heard people finished BP in DmC a day or two after it was released. Do the enemies even get harder?

Terrutas

I'm still struggling to get through DMC4's bloody palace better get used to that learning curve I heard people finished BP in DmC a day or two after it was released. Do the enemies even get harder?
technically,yes. they get harder (if you count DMD hard. which i don't.) but other than that, I beat it on the first try.

Top Bottom