• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace released today *ONLY* in Asia...wft?

What are your opinions on this?

• Why would they do this?

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • I don't like this!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • I love it!

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Sunaka Marién

Tbh, I'm more annoyed by it having a timer then waiting for it even longer. I really hated that darn timer in DMC4, and ended up pretty much not playing BP there at all :/ Way to ruin my DmC experience.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
lol this like being megaman again.

This is a good thing for people who live in asia. Oh wait, i'm asian :p

hybr33d

Haven't we been waiting far too long Capcom, for something that was suppose to be released "Shortly after launch?" Last time I checked, a month wasn't "Shortly after launch."

Shortly after launch is becoming a habit of publishers now I guess to boost their sales.
Blizzard said PVP is coming for Diablo3 "shortly after launch". Fast forward approx. ten months, still no PVP.

EvilX-81

I'm cool with this. I'm mostly curious about the bosses. Maybe some new faces? Maybe one or two from Vergil's DF? Or more likely we'll get the 5 chumps gain.

Ceph

Replaying missions to unlock all the concept art and trophies has been keeping me busy. 1 trophy left: "Get SSS rank on all missions in Nephilim" Almost there!

berto

I Saw the Devil
That one took me less than a few days to get. As it is most of these trophies are givies.

Top Bottom