• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace released today *ONLY* in Asia...wft?

What are your opinions on this?

• Why would they do this?

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • I don't like this!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • I love it!

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Today is the launch of the free DLC known as "Bloody Palace" for the New Devil May Cry reboot game, DmC: Devil May Cry. It boasts 101 stages with five bosses and several difficulties to choose from. It has a timer though time is added on each time you slay an enemy. There is also speculation that Vergil will be playable if you purchase the Vergil's Downfall DLC...

However it was only released in Asia...what the hell? Haven't we been waiting far too long Capcom, for something that was suppose to be released "Shortly after launch?" Last time I checked, a month wasn't "Shortly after launch." But then they also have the nerve to release it in only ONE region...

In my honest opionion, I've been mildly okay with waiting for this DLC. I mean its free, its downloadable, and it's being made with care. However I'm a bit ****ed at the fact that they dangle it in front of our faces by releasing it in only one region..

What are your opinions on this?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Has anyone checked to see if it was available elsewhere?

Ether way, if you own the game on the PS3 this is a none issue, make a HK accout and you're golden. It's those of us that got it on the 360 who got assed out.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."

Ether way, if you own the game on the PS3 this is a none issue, make a HK accout and you're golden. It's those of us that got it on the 360 who got assed out.

I fell assed out, I bought it on Xbox 360...

I wanted to grab it for ps3, but the weird frame rate loss scared me off... o_-

berto

I Saw the Devil
**** patience! People want what they want on others getting it only gets people more impatient. It's the digital age, damn it! Everyone should be able to get it at the same time!

Martius

SSSmokin!
Game is selling badly there so Capcom thought it will generate some positive attention. I dont think it will work after buckets of crap they have been throwing.

Tody

I really don't like timed-exclusive DLC content, but then again I'm not really a fan of DLC in general. At least, in terms of how it's used in today's gaming.

WorkenOnMaLeft

**** patience! People want what they want on others getting it only gets people more impatient. It's the digital age, damn it! Everyone should be able to get it at the same time!
Sounds like someone was heavily spoiled as a chid...

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
I just hope that it will come to us soon then because there is no reason having us wait if it is all ready to go. I like the game but unlike other dmc games I don't see as much replay value until I get Bloody Palace or Vergil's Downfall.

On the upside maybe some chinese players will upload some of their gameplay in BP starting today. The 13 minute video they released the other day was not even really worth watching because of the inexperienced/bad player and he did not get very far too so maybe we can see what lies ahead as far as harder stages go

berto

I Saw the Devil
Sounds like someone was heavily spoiled as a chid...
I grew up in a small village in Mexico. We weren't rich and we struggled to make money. We didn't always have food and it was unnecessary to work hard every day. Ironically enough, yes I was spoiled as a child.

WorkenOnMaLeft

I grew up in a small village in Mexico. We weren't rich and we struggled to make money. We didn't always have food and it was unnecessary to work hard every day. Ironically enough, yes I was spoiled as a child.
then chill out and wait

vakarian23

I can't write or speak in any asian language, so have you guys stumbled upon some newly uploaded Bloody Palace footage yet? Apart from that crappy video we were presented the other day of course.

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!

I need some help..

Made an HK account went to PS store and can't find the bloody palace there..

Is there anyone who download bloody palace with HK account?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Don't forget that you can run a search for it. Often times it'll come through a search before a post on the store.

Top Bottom