• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace mode coming 20/02/13.

Gaflima

Son of no one.
semttuloext.jpg

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Sweet news!:D I see this is Capcom UK posting the news, so is this just for UK or all regions?

Dante47

Oh, I read that wrong at first.
I thought it said December 2, 2013. :(

Also, it only says in Xbox 360 and PS3. What about PC users?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Thanks for news, but Im correct that users of PC version again must wait more time before this DLC will be aviable on Steam ??

Terrutas

Oh, I read that wrong at first.
I thought it said December 2, 2013. :(

Also, it only says in Xbox 360 and PS3. What about PC users?
Probably at a later date,we'll just have to wait. even though I recall them saying the DLC will be available for PC and console at the same time.

Or was it for the Vergil DLC only..?

Dante47

Probably at a later date,we'll just have to wait. even though I recall them saying the DLC will be available for PC and console at the same time.

Or was it that for the Vergil DLC only..?
Possibly.
Oh well, I can wait.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
I really do hope it comes out for steam on the same day or at least 2-5 days after instead of the 10 day wait we had to for the pc version.

Terrutas

The PS4 looks terrible though, can't play used games? Here is a problem with that, WHAT IF YOUR OLD ******* CONSOLE BREAKS!
Then you're forced to buy more games,thus meaning more money to them. It's smart business but poor customer service.

And since the XBOX can't,Sony is prohibited from making it so because if they do Microsoft could just ban them from their software,and they don't want that.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
The PS4 looks terrible though, can't play used games? Here is a problem with that, WHAT IF YOUR OLD ******* CONSOLE BREAKS!
That is just a rumor which I highly doubt they would go through with. They would be eliminating so much of the market by doing that. If that IS the case I guess I'll just stick to playing PS3/360/PS2 games.

Top Bottom