• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace - Little tip for Dante Player's

Salthanath

I'm not Grade S, But I'm no Grade D Either
'Kay, Not sure how many of youse know this, But there is a little trick to getting more time, especially with the scarecrow's

As soon as Bloody Palace start's, Switch to Gunslinger - Pandora, Activate DT And get it to form to the Laser Cannon, Turn off DT Then Fire, One shot, If aimed right will get you a B Rank, Depending on how many enemies you hit, but it's also a quick way to fill up DT and get more time ^_^

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
i never knew that lol i just stick to swordmaster trickster and darkslayer :) for me thats enough lol but i will give it a shot :)

Salthanath

I'm not Grade S, But I'm no Grade D Either
Work's Wonders for me, Although I just stick with Nero because he's just plain Badass :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh damn! You're right, that definitely helps!

Sticking with Nero though... People might complain he's "watered-down" and "a Dante clone", but I find his air game to be significantly more fun. I love how he's based on air combos. Dante only has two true air combos to his name, and they're both based on styles.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It's awesome. It's what I did in DMD all the time. Got the idea when Dante used it against me in the mission you fight himXD

Top Bottom