• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody palace dlc released on the sixth of Ferbruary...

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
What the hell man? I've been waiting for this free dlc that was suppose to be here, "Shortly after launch", though I've managed to shut myself up and not complain about it. But this is taking it a little too far crapcom... You've been dragging us along for far too long...and now you release it only to one region? What the hell...

Suzaku18XD

Truth lies before ruin
Dude you ain't the only one who is ****ed. I used to respect Capcom, thought they were awesome but after this, They can go to hell. Just because it's chinese new year doesn't mean they should get it first that doesn't even make any kind of sense, All I gotta say is Capcom....wait excuse me I mean CRAPCOM!!! just really gave other countries a GIANT #*%# you sign.
Crapcom Exec: Hey let's give Asia, Bloody Palace mode just because it's Chinese New Year :D
Crapcom Team members: YEA!!! I like this guy, He thinks big, such great and powerful ideas. This should make a ton of people happy.
ME:
27546652.jpg

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Well, this is surprising news. Is there an official reason for their early release? Not that I mind waiting, but if it is finished, it would have been fairer for it to get released at the same time for everyone.

chocolatepanda

I could be wrong about this cuz i didnt take the time to look it up but wasnt the game released in EU and the US a little before goin to asia or was it released at the same time everywhere?

Noel

I could be wrong about this cuz i didnt take the time to look it up but wasnt the game released in EU and the US a little before goin to asia or was it released at the same time everywhere?
I think the game was release in Asia 3 days after the US.

I'm in Asia and it's the 7th. And right now there's no Bloody Palace add-on on the PSN. Only the Demo and Costume pack.

DarkSlayer54

I think the game was release in Asia 3 days after the US.

I'm in Asia and it's the 7th. And right now there's no Bloody Palace add-on on the PSN. Only the Demo and Costume pack.
what time does the PS store usually update? For me it's always after 5pm... and its like 1pm in hong kong, so.... 4-5 more hours? *crosses fingers*

Noel

The news is probably a mistake. I went back to read the blog again and the DmC BP add-on was edit out.

Top Bottom