• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BLEACH BABY!

dante devil

Dante- Vergil- Nero
Ok I've stated BLEACH well I say i've 'started' BLEACH I'm on episode 68 and lov'in it may I say! I just wanted to ask you what you think of bleach and well why? And, what episode your on if your already watching it...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
dante devil;157379 said:
Ok I've stated BLEACH well I say i've 'started' BLEACH...

You didn't say started :lol:
I got onto the 3rd season, then got bored and moved onto other anime like elfen lied, air gear, vampire knight and other stuff, so i didnt get that far

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I love Bleach.I watched until episode 199 on DVD.Oh,I also love the three movies for the anime,Memories of Nobody,The Diamonddust Rebellion,and Fade to Black.:)

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I've been collecting the manga (up to volume 10 so far), and I have to admit that I'm finding it quite enjoyable so far. ;)

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I love Bleach ^_^. I watch the dubbed version and have to wait every week to see a new episode. I'm on series 5, episode 98 (I think).

dante devil

Dante- Vergil- Nero
In the like day I posted this thread Ive got on to episode 73 and I only watch dubbed animes I hate subbed I can't watch and read!?

Pantera Queen

I'm what you call a two-faced Bleach fan. I say I hate but then I get addicted to it and watch about almost 10 episodes a day. Weird....huh?

Sicktress

Artist
I love Bleach! I just found out about them two months ago and I've seen all 204 episodes :D I am crazyyyyyyy! But I'm going to a comic con as Yoruichi so I had to study hard!

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
dante devil;157564 said:
I only watch dubbed animes I hate subbed I can't watch and read!?

Thats the reason I only waitch dubbed. Because if our reading subs you can't really concentrate of whats happening and probably end but missing something.

Top Bottom