• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Blackhealer's Art

Blackhealer

:lol: uhmm hell demons and creatures alike...i guess i would like to make my mark..xD on this site by posting art..?o_O and poking around people's threads and stuff.xD and make new friends while i'm at it...:p well hope you like my work most of them are like old...it ain't much but just the same :$

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30609019&id=1362850094&ref=fbx_album

this one..i was attempting to do a dress that would kinda fit in with the whole DMC 3 thing..but it didn't tur out that way..>_<

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30606307&id=1362850094&ref=fbx_album

this one was my take on Lothor from a book called Nightseer by Laurel K. Hamilton <3

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30606304&id=1362850094&ref=fbx_album

this one kinda shows by two personalities...the angel side of me and the demon side so to speak...but both in darkness..;)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Blackhealer;270082 said:
:lol: uhmm hell demons and creatures alike...i guess i would like to make my mark..xD on this site by posting art..?o_O and poking around people's threads and stuff.xD and make new friends while i'm at it...:p well hope you like my work most of them are like old...it ain't much but just the same :$

photo.php

this one..i was attempting to do a dress that would kinda fit in with the whole DMC 3 thing..but it didn't tur out that way..>_<

photo.php

this one was my take on Lothor from a book called Nightseer by Laurel K. Hamilton <3

photo.php

this one kinda shows by two personalities...the angel side of me and the demon side so to speak...but both in darkness..;)

I can't see the pictures. :/

nini dot exe

If you opposite click your images, you should get something like "view image info" (I use firefox, so I don't know if this is different in other browsers). Click that and it'll give you the direct link to the photo. Won't have to load up facebook or anything.

And yeesss. <3 You are a wonderful artist. :] I like that one with the dress best, honestly. It IS DMC-esque, even if not completely matching. It's still nice.

Blackhealer

@Nicodemus Zamoran: thank you for helping out ^^ i'll figure his one out eventually..i hope.xD

@nini: thanks so much ^^

Blackhealer

lol i gotta it..xD thank you to the people that helped :lol:

n1362850094_30092106_7022.jpg

this was for a person that thought loved me but didn't..:O

25877_1244866086101_1362850094_30609015_5361395_n.jpg

and this was for Oric of Chaos..she's called Bloody Mary.:lol:

47783_1402636910273_1362850094_30989263_6699287_n.jpg

and this is my character design .xD she's me in a story that my friend and i are working on. he r name is Cadieh Valkyrie Nightingale :lol:

nini dot exe

O wow. It took me a minute, but I didn't see those little ladies on the hilt of the swords! O: They look really cool! Nice job. X3~

Cast

Demon In Blue
Well, it looks like your drawing skills are still at there prime, I enjoy seeing new art from you, you draw in such a beautifal way.

Blackhealer

thank you Lord of Darkness and as a thank you to Vergil'sB*tch for the sig this is for you ^__^ *equivalent exchange* :wub::wub:

n1362850094_30092066_2814.jpg

Top Bottom