• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Better??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil<3Trish

Does everybody agree that they could of made the special edition better, by making us play from vergil's p.o.v? I mean at the beginning u jump from the temin-ne-gru 2 dante's shop ??? Anyway i know why vergil wanted the power......so he could fight Mundus 2 avenge his father

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
well, I think (now this could be possibly not real) that you can get cheats to play vergils p.o.v, but that was a while ago. But im sure i did see it........I can be wrong and i bet £1000000000 that im wrong :p

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Yes.
Vergil's story seem's a bit weird,with no cutscenes and all,but it is fun playing as vergil.
However I hope destiny is right about being able to play from vergil's p.o.v.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
They could not actually. Special Edition wouldn't even exist. Shortly after the production of Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening they started working on Devil May Cry 4. After a few months they saw that ps2's power is insufficient for Devil May Cry 4. Then they took Dante's awakening and did some edits. They took the hardware from Vergil from when he is a boss and made it playable while altering it a little. They made the arena to fight enemies and bosses using the same program from Devil May Cry 2 with some improvements of course, known as Bloody Palace. They made 2 cut-scenes and some costumes for Vergil along with the Super Sparda for Dante and I think, that's where they thought that's enough and returned to Devil May Cry 4.

The thing is, they could have made the actual game like this and better and start working on Devil May Cry 4. But still it's rather enjoyable and we shouldn't complain;)

The dark knight

I read they ran out of space on the disk...that is why they couldnt make cutscenes.It said so in an official interview.He ran out of space.

Sir-Lukeh

Dante Does Die...
Well it could have included a different storyline for Vergil. Seriously where did he come from at the end of Mission 19??? :\

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
The dark knight;43075 said:
I read they ran out of space on the disk...that is why they couldnt make cutscenes.It said so in an official interview.He ran out of space.

Thats what two disk specials are for. ^^

Well it could have included a different storyline for Vergil. Seriously where did he come from at the end of Mission 19???

Yeah, I would have liked to see more cutscences with him. And considering the fact they keep pushing dmc4 back, and would not have made much of a difference anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom