• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

better moves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazielVergil

who do u think has the better moves with their weapons and styles?DANTE or VERGIL(THE VIJAY!)and what weapons make it a better moves for each characters?

ps:I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR although i believe that 2008 is going to be a dark year as i have a feeling lots of bad things r going to happen.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Dante, he has much more range which makes him a lot more interesting. Vergil is strong and had some good moves, but overall I much prefer Dante with his range of styles and Rebellion.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Arial rave FTW. but IMO i think virgils is better with beo but dante definatly is te better. he has more variety and weapons

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, they both have different fightning positions and styles, so, in general, I suppose they're equal. I reall can't compare the Sparda Twins in fightning. Though, all I can compare to them is their weapon style:
Dante - Rebellion - he is quite good with Rebellion, but on Easy Automatic it is much better to use, becuase the combos are quite often.
Cerberus - In Swordmaster on lv. 2-3 Cerberus is really awesome! But say if I'm not using swordmaster, it's real hard to hit all targets if they are all surrounding you at once.
Agni&Rudra - They are really awesome. Especially when you add Jetstream to them. All levels. But without them too, I guess they're real good.
Nevan - I don't use nevan much, though, I know that Nevan is pretty awesome when you have Air Raid. But other than that, it is much easier to hit all enemies at once with the sweet combos!
Beowulf - It's quite effective, though very slow. Not so good for hitting many targets at once, though Beowulf with the awesome combos, really make it cool.

Vergil - Yamato - Well, the Yamato is real good when coming to hitting air targets. Like for example, those angel thingies. Their defence breaks easily with 3/4 hits with the Yamato. The 'Die' attack when he does a full slice through the targets is very awesome. And so is Judgment cut. So, I don't mind working with the Yamato.
Beowulf - Beowulf with Vergil in DT is wicked Awesome!! But even without DT, it is awesome. I prefer using Beowulf with Vergil than Dante, though.
Force Edge - This weapon was also cool, especially when he throws it in the air and it slices the enemy from around the head. But in general, I prefer Beowulf from all Vergil's weapons.
(BTW, these are only my opinions)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I think Vergil has the best moves, in my opinion. All his attacks just ooze coolness. ^_^

That's not to say I don't like Dante, though, he's still awesome. Vergil is just uber awesome.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well to be honest, both of them have my favorite moves. They both use some kind of Stinger attacks. Eboy & Ivory and Summoned Swords are my favorite projectiles. The only thing I don't like about Vergil is that he lacks Air Hike since it's one of DMCs Trademark moves. I love Judgement Cut and Million Stab the same...

Nah can't decide. I'll probably love Nero's moves as well..

But the fact that Vergil was just an extra character and still has cool moves has much to say;)

Phage

Heartbreaker
Although I like Vergils character better I have more fun playing as Dante, using Nevan/Rebellion and Ebony&Ivory/Artemis. Artemis is one of the most underrated guns.

Devil Razer

Drifter
I never got on with artmis. Probably becuase i don'tknow howto use it well.

I havethe same problem with nevan.

TBH i just think i have a problem with weapons that are purple :p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well, Dante has like 34 weapons while Vergil has like 2not to mention Dante has numerous styles and stuff like that. Kind of an unfair balance. But I like playing with both of them, so I can't decide.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
well Vergil is sooo strong he almost breaks the game imo
and yes I like them both equal including the different color schemes.

Devil Razer

Drifter
according to wikipedia. the reason why capcom dressed dante in red is becuase in japan red is a heroric colour

no idea wehat blue means if anything

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Devil Razer;63424 said:
So wy not combine them like you did in your sig Virgilissexy? :p

Oh I didn't do that, I found it on deviant art and had Tony minimize it to fit in the sig. Pretty kick @$$ isn't it? Now the quote I made up myself, and the blue words on the bottom are from you know where.:D

Speaking of combine though, it would be cool if the twins could perform a Draganball Z like fusion.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Vergilissexy;63464 said:
Oh I didn't do that, I found it on deviant art and had Tony minimize it to fit in the sig. Pretty kick @$$ isn't it? Now the quote I made up myself, and the blue words on the bottom are from you know where.:D

Speaking of combine though, it would be cool if the twins could perform a Draganball Z like fusion.

WOW! A Dragonball Z fusion would be just totally awesome for the twins! =]

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Devil Razer;63457 said:
according to wikipedia. the reason why capcom dressed dante in red is becuase in japan red is a heroric colour

no idea wehat blue means if anything

I assume Vergil's blue is just to contrast Dante's red. I might be wrong though.

Also, Blue + Red = Purple - The colour of LDK (Sparda)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Could be just the simple fact that blue and red just kick @$$. ^^ I know blue is a calm color, like Vergil...well, he's not always calm.

Tony_Redgrave;63473 said:
If only I saw the twins perform that silly dance for the DBZ fusion I'd laugh until morning:lol:

They could always use the potara earings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom