• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

best weapon in all dmc games

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
there are too many to make a poll so i won't bother with that.

so what is your favorite and why. if a weapon appears in mutiple games say wich game did it best.

i am not sure what my favorite is so i will try to decide what my favorite for each game is and then decide.

dmc1: alastor - mostly because vortex helped me alot.
dmc3: beowulf - it is the weapon i used the most
dmc3SE: yamato- vergil's main weapon
dmc4: red queen- it has the most moves. ( not counting dante's swordmaster moves)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DMC1: Alastor. Ifrit, although powerful, was too slow, Force Edge just sucked, and Sparda had no DT.
DMC2: Sparda. Yeah, it's in there. You just have to play as Trish. It's got a hell-ton more moves than any of Dante's weapons, that's for sure.
DMC3: Nevan. I'm probably going to be the only person to say this, too.
DMC3se: Force Edge/Yamato combo: Going from sucking balls in DMC1 to being a powerhouse in DMC3se, Force Edge + Yamato is just overkill, and I love it.
DMC4: Rebellion. Gilgamesh has gaps in between hits that make it seem poorly programmed and Lucifer takes too long to actually dish out decent damage. Rebellion also has Dance Macabre, so that's an instant win.

All in all, I'd say Nevan was my favorite. It's something I think needs to be brought back.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
DMC1 - Ifrit, it was slow but the form looked so awesome and so did the moves especially inferno.
DMC2 - If Sparda is an option I have to say Sparda that sword is just a beast.
DMC3 - Cerberus, being a pretty big fan of Bruce Lee wileding a triple nunchuck was just plain awesome.
DMC4 - Red Queen, on top of liking Neros style of using it I thought the addition of the instant rev moves were a nice touch.

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
One of the best guns is that lazer in DMC3.
devil-may-cry-3-dantes-awakening-20050104040247967-000.jpg

Osaka

trollololol
Darth Angelo;221744 said:
DMC1 - Ifrit, it was slow but the form looked so awesome and so did the moves especially inferno.
DMC2 - If Sparda is an option I have to say Sparda that sword is just a beast.
DMC3 - Cerberus, being a pretty big fan of Bruce Lee wileding a triple nunchuck was just plain awesome.
DMC4 - Red Queen, on top of liking Neros style of using it I thought the addition of the instant rev moves were a nice touch.

This.
But I'd still end up going back to rebellion in DMC3 and alastor in DMC.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ok i finally decided my overall favorite.

* drum roll*

the winner is....

YAMATO- because vergil is the coolest.

Sparda™

Best weapon for each game...

DMC1 - Sparda
DMC2 - Rebellion
DMC3 - Rebellion
DMC4 - Lucifer

Best weapon out of all the Devil May Cry games...

REBELLION

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ What he said ;) (although I'm still crap at using Lucifer)

I'm not very adventurous when it comes to using different weapons in all of the games, I like to stick to slashing, so yeah Rebellion definately.

Alastor005

SStylish
Rebelion my fav.
Nevan the coolest.

also the sad thing is that Alastor is only in DMC1..awsome weapon too.

and dante_13 the "laser"..is Artemis :) ty for adding me on your friend list :)

Sone

DUST TO DUST
1 of my favorite's is Alastor and True Form Force Edge from ( end in DMC 1 when Dante fight Mundus ), but in the other hand Yamato's destructive power has shown in DMC4 and i easily tell Yamato is 1 of most powerful weapons i ever seen. Just imagine that the Vergil is alive how powerful will be that weapon in his hands, i see Yamato in Dante's hands in DMC 4 and i can't beliave is yamato really that strong !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom