• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

best tony haulk game

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I assume you meant "Tony Hawk" and the thread title was a typo, I would say THPS2 was the best. I myself believe that the Tony Hawk games got worse from Underground 2 and onwards, Project 8 was horrible and I never played any past that due to my disapointment in how the series turned out.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
^HAWK SMASH!

I don't play Tony Hawk, as I find most games based on real-life sports activities to be boring.

Gunslinger55

Awww, I thought this thread was gonna be about a upcoming game where you can play as a skateboarding Hulk. You disappoint me.

:p

I kid I kid, but getting serious here, I was never a fan of the Tony Hawk games, but I remember playing the first one. It was OK.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Although everyone already pointed out the thread title being completely wrong I will add that it was no mere typo if it had been it might have been Haek or Haqk but U&L are no where near W :lol:

I remember staying up for 2 days straight playing the first game :p but all of them from then on were boring, save for Underground 1 which was cool as hell. I didn't like underground 2 because you didn't get to use your custom character as much as I would have liked to :\.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
My favorite was Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3. Dear god the great times I had with that game and my friends.

but IMO Tony Hawk games started turning into crap after Underground with all the unnecessary realism they were putting into it. I loved how it was so unreal with all those crazy awesome stages and moves.

Top Bottom