• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best DMC Scene Of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
My fav DMC Scene is Dante and Vergil .Vs Arkham
JACKPOT!!!!!!!!
Jackpot_by_amb15.gif

aka958

Don't trust people
All those by Dante for sure.

In DMC4 when he meets Echidna, Dagon, Berial, equips lucifer, meet agnus, equips pandora, fights against savior, etc.

In DMC3, I can't compare, all of them but the dull I guess.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
From DMC 3, it`s definatly the twin-jackpot scene. From DMC 4, i`d go with the Lucifer or Dante`s encounter with Agnus scenes.

Niloufar

most of dmc3 scenes.. they're all my favorites!
but especially all of those in which dante and vergil appear together

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
lets see iim stuck between these i like the fight between dante and virgil on temnigru and dmc 4 dante vs angus "and the rest is scilence" both very good :):D

aoshi

I liked the "awakenings" in DMC 3 and 4 but nero's awakening in DMC 4 was the most epic scene in both games.

Concept of nero fixing broken sword is metaphorical of vergil's corruption healed by nero's spirit and yamatao residing in nero's arm is the power in deserving hands.Truly epic.

I hardly noticed it when i saw this.Music score was epic too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qReOqTby8Sk&NR=1

Dante's awakening was kinda disturbing. At least , he could have thrown arkham and vergil away with his DT. Not the best awakening.

aoshi;254902 said:
Concept of nero fixing broken sword is metaphorical of vergil's corruption healed by nero's spirit and yamatao residing in nero's arm is the power in deserving hands.Truly epic.
That was the saddest cutscene for me :dry:

aoshi

^ Why is that? OMG another nero-hater.

When DMC 3 was in discussion, Vergil was assumed to be corrupted and insane. Atleast such is the data from the game. I have argued on forums on the character and it was not easy being the odd one out where the entire forum cursed vergil.

To me, this scene is healing to view the legendary force(yamatoa) awakening its true power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom